What are your favourite materials in toys?

I've silicone / to glass so many options here? Do you feel some are more for special occasions and others more everyday? Costing etc price difference a factor. All has stemmed from seeing today's deal of the day and being glass - not a material of toy have experienced as yet

For me, that really depends on the toy and what it's designed to do.

Generally speaking though, I think glass is probably my fabourite. Its firm, easy to clean, works with any lube and is a great material for dildos and butt plugs.

Glass, metal and silicone are what I use most. I use the more expensive metal pieces I have on special occasions but the rest I use year round :)

Favs are Silicone for anything that will be used orally, Glass for all else. Would love to try metal. We tend to only get the glass out on special occasions, so will just use Silicone mostly.

I used to use glass a lot but now I don't seem to need such 'forceful' or firm stimulation (I think I have got better at getting the right spot) and prefer softer silicone or 'real feel' unless I am really struggling to orgasm and need some tough love lol! My favourite is dual density silicone, particularly the vixen dildos, but cyberskin is nice too (although I'm not too keen on the porous aspect). I do still like the coldness of steel or glass but find some a bit hard at the moment.

For vibrators Mrs Chimp prefers silicone, but for dildos she likes glass mainly and steel for a treat. πŸ™‚

I prefer silicone for insterable toys, can be steralized...

I have a couple glass toys, they are unique I like the temperature aspect but as an insertable I find them too firm at times so I use them less often than silicone. I would say if you do not have or have not tried glass it is definately worth a go.

I have only tried silicone but wouldn't mind trying others atm silicone is easy to wash after use and smooth

Silicone for clit stimulation/cock rings. Glass and steel for dildos. Silicone for vibrators.

Glass and steel are absolute my favourites, but silicone based items are the main ones in my box!

I love glass but I also love jellies too, I think I've always loved jellies just because of that scene from american pie 2 where stifler is running through the house with the big blue jelly dildo - its always stuck with me lol

Currently just own silicone so may need to upgrade and try a glass and eventually steel with these comments

1993princess wrote:

I love glass but I also love jellies too, I think I've always loved jellies just because of that scene from american pie 2 where stifler is running through the house with the big blue jelly dildo - its always stuck with me lol

Gotta love that film hahahah

I like glass and silicone. They both have their own little benefits. Glass can be used for temperature play and it's firm but silicone can be flexible and it feels almost like skin. Both are easy to clean, too.

I don't think I could pick a favourite. It depends on the toy half the time.

For dildos I prefer metal. Glass is good too but I tend to lean towards metal over glass (not really sure why). Silicone is good for a change though. For vibrators either silicone or ABS plastic.

Glass for me. Would like to try steel.

Silicone and metal are my all time favourite. I'm actually not a massive fan of glass toys..

Glass for dildos and anal toys, it’s so smooth and I love how it holds temperatures 😍. For Male toys like realistic strokers I would say the fleshlight superskin is my favourite

Silicone for clit toys/general insertables, aluminium for butt plugs. I love the weight of steel (especially in g-spot toys) but don't always have the wrist strength to deal with it and when it comes to anal toys I reeeeally don't like cold things in my bum so prefer the quicker heating up of aluminium vs glass. Like others have said it depends on the mood though :)

Silicone and glass and whatever my wand is made from πŸ˜‚