Favourite places to visit?

Hey folks

Just wondered where your favourite places are to visit and why? Maybe it’s an old make out place to ignite the flame between you and your partner or even just the local zoo for a good day out.

I’ll start,

Favourite place to go is whipsnade zoo for a day out, I love getting a picnic together and walking around with my partner looking at all the different species. I also love the cinema for a cheeky back seat snog! Last movie we saw was the latest hunger games movie which was great, we grabbed a McDonald’s on the way home and made out on the sofa, it felt like being teenagers again!

1 Like

We like Paris but my wife’s happy place is Lake Maggiore in Italy. Last time we were there I opened the window and took my wife from behind so that she could look out on the lake and promenade as she came hard

4 Likes

Menorca get me frisky due to the heat - but also love Tenby and Saundersfoot in west wales where it’s just beautiful

There’s a few. Locally the Northumberland coastline, can’t really beat it for being quiet and clean… Its only the temperature that let’s it down and the north sea temperature :joy:
Any waterfall to ponder time away or the rugged part of the lakes or Highlands…

Sorry not 1 place… It just depends on the mood

Can’t miss alaska, Canadian rockies and national parks down the USA rockies… :joy:

The coast, I absolutely love being by coast.

Yes the coast !!! Sitting out on the deck waves crashing in and the smell of the salt air

… and the howling gale that seems to be a constant feature of the beach at Bamburgh :grinning:.

1 Like

Locally, wifey and I love heading to a spot only about 35-40mins drive from us … huge beach, rooftop pool/spa, lots of restaurants etc.

Favourite getaway would be Fiji. It’s just over 3hrs by plane, and we belong to a resort there. There’s a Mexican restaurant with Pork tacos to die for :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been there when it’s not windy, nothing better than a brisk breeze to blow those cobwebs away :joy:

We have a favourite spot. In the deep countryside, almost totally alone. Just you and wildlife.
We almost always end up having sex. Be rude not to. Never seen a soul whilst we’ve being doing it.

1 Like

Locally it would be a place called ‘Zealandia’ a wildlife sanctuary in the heart of Wellington city as it has has wonderful native bird life not seen elsewhere due to introduced pests such as rats, stoats, possums etc hopefully our pest eradication program is slowly fixing this issue.

Internationally both polar regions are simply superb but my current No1 would be South Georgia, (not far from The Falkland Islands and Shackleton’s burial sight) as it is a wildlife mecca, absolutely superb and a photographers dream destination.

1 Like

I live in the country and it’s deadly quiet - and I love it as we can just go into a field and fu*k - just lush

3 Likes

If ever you want someone to watch let me know where and I will visit. :smiley: @KinkyMira