whens your favourite time for sex

A coversation got me thinking the other day. whens your favourite time to have sex during the day mines in late morning afternoon time. my worst time would be first thing in the morning i'm not a morning person.

Great question.

I love to have sex around late evening to midnight, but quite often it can be at any time the mood takes us.

My worst time is first thing in the morning too, Im not a morning person either.

not a morning person either, best time for me when the kids are at school

xGGx

As a single girl who doesn't get very much, my answer would just be... any time, haha! I'd just be happy to get some....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

As a single girl who doesn't get very much, my answer would just be... any time, haha! I'd just be happy to get some....

I would second this, lol.

But I'd also say I LOVE mornings. I enjoy waking up together and sleepily stroking, teasing, licking a guy, until he can't take it any more! lol.

the only problem is morning breath, blurgh!

On holiday, with nobody around to bother us, the phones off, in the evening when it's still nice and warm outside, so that afterwards we can sit outside together and not feel cold and then go back in and do it again.

can't be picky LOL

mornings are good but only for a quicky or to give him a blow job when he's in the shower. seriously struggling to find the time for a good long, relaxed session. Idealy i like it late at night, followed by an early-morning cuddle & oral.

I like it before I go to work, I find it energising but I also like it after work, as then I find it helps to relax me some what, hell any time I can get it is good but those r the main times I like it, I have done it while at work to that gives a good buzz the excitement of getting caught.

Anytime when im with my fiance, time of the month is not an issue either

anytime a good time.......morning, noon, evening, late at night, 4am in the lift of the hotel lol all good times

Hi All

I get phases when I am gagging for it 24/7 for maybe a week or two then I'll have periods when just a quick bullet will do! maybe it's just hormonal or something? And probably something to do with the company I keep at the time! My God lexigirl do you really feel horny 24/7 like that?? wow!

Any time for me, i never say no because you sometimes never know how long you may have to wait for the next chance to have sex.

mmm i love it in the morning but best of all in the middle of the day ooooo and the long session at night lol i cannot make up my mind i guest im a alll day girl :P :P

good on you honeyluv

Just before bed

morning...no better way to start the day.

Any time, any place, any where for me!! ~ Juicy ~

sleepy morning sex

Sex in the morning!

When I'm awake is best, but I will settle for nookie when unconscious on occasion :D