Favourite Way to Orgasm

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Just out of curiosity you tried a vibrating cock ring before? I bought one of here from the Tracey Cox range other day and didn't think it would do anything for my cock but seriously should try one, had great orgasms and lasted longer dude so give something new a go :)

Yes he has. I found it just the odest feeling buzzing away at my happy place. So he took it off. Maybe something I have to get used to!

Some of them stimulate the clitoris but I got this one and it vibrates the whole shaft etc, I drained the batteries after one day but it's comfy to wear haha. There's many different types tho to try.

Yeah might have another looky. I love anything that stimulates kitty, but that felt wrong! lol

It's funny how there's so many different types of vibrations and we all feel them differently tho haha

Yeah, true! x I'm off to la la land hun, night x

My OH loves vibrations on her clit with me inside her, and it's best with her on top - nice deep penetration.

Lately though, she's enjoying pleasuring herself with her Tracey Cox rabbit while I kneel over her masturbating while teasing a finger up her ass. She comes very hard like that, as do I.

For me it is usually my clitoris that gives me the most pleasure so my favorite way is just sat on the edge of my bed with my legs wide open and masturbating myself just how I like it.

At the end of a long session of playing with myself and holding back for a good long while

Clit stimulation by tongue or vibrator mainly

Yeah it's all about the clit stimulation with me, can't get enough!

Anal + wand = this face :-) lol

For me, the most enjoyable way is lying with my wife sitting on my face so I can give her a good tonguing while she gives me a hand job. Just recently, she has taken to rocking forwards as I near climax and taking me deep in her mouth to drain me completely.

On a couple of occasions she has then scooted quickly round to kiss me with a mouthful of my cum. Bliss!!

Nice!

My Oh can't seem to concentrate on me when we've tried this! He just stops whilst I continue with the hand job on him. So we don't do that position anymore lol

Anal with clit stimulation for me or DH cumming over my clit, the heat drives me wild

Poor Ozz, bit of mutual fun like that can be lovely, gf loves a nice 69 too

Yeah we do 69 (yummo) but he seems to float away when I'm giving him a handjob cos he kinda stops dead doing what he was doing to me! Strange man!

lol can't say I blame him entirely x

Flirtyatfourty wrote:

Anal with clit stimulation for me or DH cumming over my clit, the heat drives me wild

Scrummy! yes I like that too.

For me it really depends on my mood or the situation.

If I'm with my girlfriend, when she's not a few hundred miles away, it's from a long session that begins with lots of foreplay, a few position changes and finishing either with spoons or doggy as she plays with her clit and my balls.

Watching her play with someone else gets me so worked up its usually always phenomenal.

If I'm by myself it's all down to my imagination, patience and the right amount of lube. Favourite would have to be an orgasm from using an anal vibe, lots of lube and good timing. Nothing better than that full body orgasm from prostate stimulation. It takes a bit of practice and patience but is sooo worth it for the end result.

Has to be oral for me ........ I can't resist it ....

Double penetration all the way for me...........but clit stimulation at the same time is to die for.