Chastity / Denial advice sought

OK, I have a quick(ish) question, kind of about chastity.

An interest in chastity has been growing (pardon the pun!) in me for a while now, but I am single and do not have a Key holder/Mistress
So my question is has anyone on here found an owner on sites such as chastitymansion.com (moderators, apologies if I should not mention other sites). If not, is there anywhere else that I can find a sane(!) but controlling woman who would like to lock a man up?

By the way, I do have a cb6000, but will need to practice a bit with it before I ... commit! ;)

Thank you for any suggestions,

sub2silk

There are pro key holders out there. Even saw one advertised on EBay believe it or not. Try fetlife. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, but perhaps I should have been clearer.

For various reasons (not just the obvious) I am really looking for a keyholder who is into it for the love of the control, rather than for the money (with all due respect to those that do charge, and I fully understand the reasons why).

I used to be a member of a site called collarme.com, and did converse with some very good women through there. Not sure there is anything similar out there now hough?

Anyway, anyone have any recommendations or ideas I can try? Thank you,

sub2silk