Feel embarrassed /dirty

Hi

Apologies if weird, but I'm all up for all sorts, especially dom/anal but once I've come I'm all awkward and self conscious and can't express to my partner how I feel. I feel ashamed about how slutty I've been but it's the only thing that has turned me on. I want to be more open but can't, can anyone help

I think you just need to accept yourself as a sexual person, there is no shame in this side of you. I can relate completely to you, it's a vulnerable thing, but you can trust him with your vulnerability right? If it feels good just enjoy it. Hormones obviously go down afterwards and sometimes after any sub/dom play there is a come down and it comes with all sorts of feelings and shame is one of those natural feelings that I have personally experienced, what you are feeling is normal. When you are coming down from your play stay together, talk lots, cuddle lots, ask for reassurance if you need it and make sure your partner knows that you need this in the aftermath. You aren't weird at all 😘😘😘

Unfortunately I can't add much as I think that what was said above is pretty spot on, I'm really commenting to at least let you know that you're not alone and it is not weird.

I can't relate to feeling ashamed after sex but I most certainly have experienced feeling awkward and self concious to the point of getting dressed very soon after or covering up and not really wanting to be touched sometimes; I do not know why this is and I can feel "weird" at times because of it especially as the partner in my case didn't understand and took it personally. I still don't know the reason, maybe it is something to do with hormones / body confidence / feeling used etc, I've never really thought about it too much but the 3 things that I just listed probably played a part for me at one time or another.

Not really helpful I know, and I apologise that I can't offer more but you really are not alone.

Hey! You're not alone with this I used to have this such a lot and wanted to cover up straight after sex. I was bought up in a strict Christian household where sex was for getting pregnant and not enjoyment and I always related it back to that! I wonder if you feel able to discuss it with your partner? I discussed it with my wife and she said "me too!" and I felt better after discussing it with her. I have gradually become more comfortable with my sexuality and my kinks and discussing it with other people and challenging my fears it was just something perverse about me was key to this. I have gradually come to see we are incredibly sexual beings and try to embrace that part of myself - perhaps this might be something you also need to work on over time?

At 50 I'm still super slutty. So include me.

BTW, I do not think Christianity is not about getting pregnant and not enjoying sex. As a Christian I enjoy sex a lot within my 4 walls with hub only.

4Uonly wrote:

At 50 I'm still super slutty. So include me.

BTW, I do not think Christianity is not about getting pregnant and not enjoying sex. As a Christian I enjoy sex a lot within my 4 walls with hub only.

Rewrite for my bad English... Christianity is not about getting pregnant and not enjoying sex. As a Christian I enjoy sex a lot within my 4 walls with hub only.