Female Condoms

Tried a female condom the other night and we were both surprised how it felt! Got to say apart from putting it in I was really comfortable. And my husband found it comfortable to and he compared it to the sky brand of male condoms.
We don't really use condoms as they pull because the oh is on the large size but we would give them the thumbs up.

Has any one else tried them! and what did you think about them.
Thank you.

Never tried them, I'm scared it would feel like a crisp packet or something!! Don't actually use comdoms full stop, but I am intrigued at the idea of female ones...figure it means he doesn't lose as much sensation?

Yeah, they scare me lol!

I've never tried them. Just looked too fidly to me

Lovebirds.
Seriously I kinda had the same view but after trying it I was surprised.
You don't lose much sensation at alater and don't be scared because a bit of fear is better than reget. X

Tried them years ago and found them too fiddly and took more sensation away.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Never tried them, I'm scared it would feel like a crisp packet or something!!

Sorry, Dana, I have nothing to add as I've never used them. I just wanted to show Lovebirds some appreciation for this comment. PMSL ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Never tried them, I'm scared it would feel like a crisp packet or something!!

Sorry, Dana, I have nothing to add as I've never used them. I just wanted to show Lovebirds some appreciation for this comment. PMSL ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I tried one once and it did feel like a crisp packet!!!

Over the years rthe construction and the material used has changed so most brands don't have that crisp packet feel to them now =)

They're actually rather handy, they cover more of the vulva so = more protection against STIs, and the outer ring can add extra stimulation. Apparent men also find it more enjoyable as it feels like there isn't much of a barrier as the sleeve molds to the vagina.

My on;y issue with them is cost. However more GPs and health clinics are stocking them and are willing to give out a small wad to visitors.

From a male point of view me and the OH have used them a few times, i felt as tho it was nicer than using a condom but my OH didnt agree she said it wasn't very nice and it made her feel alot less

I don't like them at all. The couple of times i have used them they have somehow been pushed all the way inside me. And it sounds like a plastic bag!

Lady Ness wrote:

Over the years rthe construction and the material used has changed so most brands don't have that crisp packet feel to them now =)

They're actually rather handy, they cover more of the vulva so = more protection against STIs, and the outer ring can add extra stimulation. Apparent men also find it more enjoyable as it feels like there isn't much of a barrier as the sleeve molds to the vagina.

My on;y issue with them is cost. However more GPs and health clinics are stocking them and are willing to give out a small wad to visitors.

Thank you. I did think the price was a little dear. I will visit the gp and clinics lol.and everything you said +1 :-)