Female ejaculation

I've been reading this site with intrest. I first noticed female ejaculation late last year. I was teasing the Mrs, to a point where she was begging.After about a minute she was saying she wanred to pee, seconds later screamed and came. As it was in the daytime, and we were downstairs, I noticed that she had peed or so i thouhgt. I noticed at the time that it did'nt look or smelt like pee.My wife was embarrassed as she thought she had wet herself. This has happened several times since. After reading this, and logging into Holistic Wisdom's website, i decided to try and believe me, my wife was ejaculating and i did'nt know. I noticed that whenever we have a good eating session (licking,Teasing) this is when it is likely to happen. I have tried a few tips from Holistic, like fingering and licking the clit at the same time. I know its ejaculation as she emptys her bladder before we go to bed. Be patient ladies i know it works.These ejaculations are so intense that am unable to continue while she's cummin.

That's pretty much how it happened my first time. So right too about the intense ejaculations,my husband get's flooded when he's down on me. It will happen Laynie, you seem to be doing everything right, when it happens it will don't worry. Relax and pick up this thread again when it does...I know you will do it.

I will report back when it finally happens.. I'm gunna leave this thread for a while otherwise it will be full of.. we tried and failed lol....
We did try yesterday while the kids were at school..with oral and fingering.. he hit the G spot and it was very intense..but no flood.. lol but it was real good anyway...my time will *come* I'm sure :)

omg i would try out team squirt.com i did it was the beast thing i did you will see why....

plz let me know if this help's.....

Yeah thanks for that hun, I'll check it out when kids go to bed :D

plz to help out..xxxx

Another alternative to tongue clit flicking....get you man to rub the end of his cock on your clit..fast. Best sensation for me, when I'm very wet and been shagged doggy position...rubbed from behind is a great turn on IMO !

The first time I did it we were in a hotel as Mr and Mrs Smith, didn't have a change of clothes with us and I didn't know what the hell had happened when I soaked my partners shirt. Luckily he loved it and managed to hang his shirt out to dry before we went to eat. It's the best feeling that makes your legs wobble and your head leave earth and arrive on planet Zorg or somewhere similar. Fast fingering and g-spot stimulation does it for me and of course a partner that I love and have no problems or inhibitions with, you really have to be able to just let go and trust. Keep trying it's so worth it :)

Lesley you are scarey like me... I love him to do that... Its something we have enjoyed from the start of our relationship.

@ quslt13 My hubby is the only guy I have been with ... we have been togerther over ten years now so I have no inhibitions at all, I trust him 100%... we have tried loads but I think thats whats wrong... we are trying too hard :P

Laynie I will get my partner to write on here, bear with me as he's on nights so may be a couple of days. I'm sure he will be able to help.

:O really ty so much hun ;) happy for any help..

LAYNIE;)
Don’t Push It
Don’t Force It
Let It Happen Naturally
It Will Happen If It’s Mend To Be

Don’t let it bother Ya; You have a SPECULATE LOVE LIFE.

SORRY!!!!!
Let it "NOT" missed it OUT:(

Quslt partner reply.Hi Laynie. It happened to us by accident. And i didnt no i was able to do it I have heard that most if not all women have the potential if the right method is used.Best postition is squating or sitting on end of bed works to.. Use two fingers palm towards belly .The spot is about 3cms on the front wall of the vagina. the action of the fingers is a rubbing motion bending the fingers towards your palm rubbing the inside wall. Try different speeds but not to slow. try with some lubricant to this might help. You will feel if its the right spot as it will give you a different feeling. Its hard to describe the action of the fingers but as someone said before imagine you are beckoning someone towards you with your two fingers. Well thats the action.Quslt can soak the floor in the squatting position. Nice eh! I No when she is about to squirt i can feel swelling inside her. Also you may feel like you want to pee when it comes. Dont hold back, just let go! Good luck. you will love it. if you want anymore help then ask quslt, she will help if she can.

^^laynie this will work.^^

Hi people all these messages are really helpfull ive tried to let myself go but its seems really hard to maybe im jus scared or embarrassed. Is there anywhere i can get that film of Seymour butts ive heard its very helpfull aswell. Ive never actually squirted and really would love to aswell as my bf wanting me to.

Me again, just checking what my partner wrote before he went to work....it's a bugger he goes out then I come home and no sex for another night! looking forward to thursday when we will both be home together :) I've just read other peoples comments on here and noticed they were talking about age, thought it might give you encouragement to know that I didn't know I could squirt until I was 41, maybe old age and slackening of muscles helps, if so that's about the one good thing about the ageing process! Not so keen on the failing eyesight and aching muscles....... I really want to help you Laynie cos it feels soooooo good. Definitely the best position for me is squatting, start standing up and let your knees buckle as you go with the flow. The trouble is thinking about it which I'm sure you do, try to stop thinking if that makes sense. Good luck :)

Thank you guys.. my hubby fingered me the way you said which isnt that different to what we useually do, *he is good at getting the G spot ;)* he gave me oral as well and even though I came I didnt gush... not a a terrible thing though it was damn good !! :P
We will keep trying different ways and see what happens... I am having fun trying :P