Female ejaculation

of course theres hope for you annie, and why should you be worried obviously you love the sex you have. theres nothing to be worried about there.

as on my above message about the vid lord of squirt for if you can't find it the technique goes as follows and gets the g-spot well:

caress the clit to loosen up your lady a little as you go along insert toby tall and ruby ring:) giving a slow rocking motion with your fingertips on the g-spot with your left hand slightly applying pressure above the pubic bone and keeping eye contact at all times as this really does make it more intimate. then change to keeping fingers together in a sort of tapping motion on the g-spot get faster with it. my fella does this well and i hope i have explained it good enough for you to try. remember keep eye contact it really is the most important part.
and good luck if you try it out.

Hello, don't want to brag, but my women squirt regularly. Sure there's a technique to it, but it's also about being relaxed and in terms with your body and with sex.

So if you're relaxed, practice the following: "press your pussy muscles as if u want to push something out of your pussy and alternate with clamping your pussy muscles as if you want to hold back pee.
Keep doing this your muscles will get stronger, and please press your pussy muscles while your having your orgasm, and I promise, soon you will be spouting like a fountain.

But remember some women spout more than others, it can be from a trickle to a big gushing and the amount varies from time to time.

Heres a fact for you.....
all woman can do it its not just special woman who can do it, its just about learnin how to do it and relaxing.
Find out about how to do it and how it works on www.holisticwisdom.com everything is explained here.

Thanks Brunette for the tips I will be trying them out next time we make love.. and thanks XXhunnieXX I will check that site out now

I seem to be alone in this, but I really do not like the idea of female ejaculation. I know all the ways to encourage it, I just wish I knew a way of guaranteeing it will never happen!

Wish I could do it everytime !! It's the most wonderfull sensation ever! I find in order to fully experience ejeculation I need a hours good sex, ......fingers,cock and at least 2 different sized/types of vibro's lot's of Play lube then with my pussy really opened finished off with a lovely tongue on my clitty....heaven!!!

Well I just wish I could do it once to know if I love it or hate it :S I have looked on the web site that XXHunniXX pasted and it rekons it doess come out of your pee hole but it isnt pee.. its simular to seaman just without the sperm.. or something like that......but I have had a migrain for 2 days and may have read wrong... will do further research on it and give it a real good go :P
My hubby is up for a long session to see if it works, I thought I wasnt able to do it until I read the site which says everyone can... makes me wonder though.. Ive been with hubby for ten years with fantasic love making why hasnt it happened.. Im not a tense or up tight sort :S

I was in my mid thirties before it ever happened to me. Now I am in my early forties and it's happening quite regularly but by no means all the time. I wish I could make it happen everytime but I can't control it, it just happens when it happens.....just go for a long session do whatever you like best and save the oral for the finale...we are all different but hope this works for you Laynie LOL x

I was in my mid thirties before it ever happened to me. Now I am in my early forties and it's happening quite regularly but by no means all the time. I wish I could make it happen everytime but I can't control it, it just happens when it happens.....just go for a long session do whatever you like best and save the oral for the finale...we are all different but hope this works for you Laynie LOL x

Yeah thanks lesley.. we tried last night but dispite a 2 and half hours of fore play toy play and intercourse it just didnt happen.. although it was all fun and enjoyable it was a bit tiring lol and frustrating :(
It will happen one day I'm sure.

Sorry to hear that Laynie,.... I just find that what does the trick for me is after a really good session having my "love bud" tongue flicked fast, it works for me (sometimes). I myself was about 36/37 before I experienced ejaculation for the first time so....looking at your profile photo time IS on your side (my other half rates you as drop dead sexy looking by the way !) so just keep having FUN in a LOVING and sexy relationship and no doubt we can ALL experience new sensations ( I've got a 19year old daughter and I'm still learning !) and my husband is 9 years older than me and wants to start from scratch again knowing what we know now...he's just greedy! P.S....... 2 and a half hours !!!!

LOL :O tell you hubby thanks for the compliment :P... I will try the oral after a long session see what happens but not tonight I have honey mooners disease lol I simply could not go on tonight... 2 and a half hours is long for us but useually its about an hour... my hubby is a tease though so he makes me beg for a long time :O

i come a lot better after my partner gives me oral,then his finger enters me both holes,he loves it when i squirt all over him,so much so he go,s down on me again

It isnt going to happen for me... I'm very frustrated with the whole thing... or maybe I'm trying to hard :S -_- I think I will stop trying and maybe it will just happen on its own :S
I dont get it I have tried every tip on here and on the holistic wisdom website.... I even relaxed when I thought I was gunna pee.. after all whats a bit of pee between friends heh?

lol, try not 2 get frustrated it'll make it harder 4 u. practise doin it on your own 1st so u get the hang of it also instead of just relaxin wen u think ur gonna do it try and push a bit aswell, recommend u go to the toilet first though before you start just incase.

LMAO yeah I think i'll take that advice..
But it is hard not to get frustrated when you seem to have no result at all... I wouldnt mind if I just felt a little something different just so I knew I was on the right path... you know what I mean?

Ye i know exactly what you mean i get the same problem with my bf, Its so easy for guys to cum u can't really go wrong but wen they want to do it to us its not as as easy, its not fair lol i end up havin a go at him for not doin it properly or tell him to stop cos i'm so frustrated the the mood just goes i feel really bad after but its so annoying when they're not doing it right or they cum b4 you

Thats the thing I have my orgasm just no female ejaculation ..... I want so badly to experience it just once... my man is good its rare he comes before me... I went mad at him for making me come before I got the peeing feeling lol.. go figure.. oh I dont know I think I'm hoping for the imposible.

MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE JUST GOTTEN INTO A NEW THING THAT NONE OF US HAD EVER DONE BEFORE, WEEING ON EACH OTHER ( WHILST STANDING IN AN EMPTY BATH OF COURSE)!!! ITS SUCH AN AMAZING FEELING SEEING HIM SUCK IN MY PISS AND TO BE PISSING ON HIS HARD COCK, ALSO FOR HIM TO BE PISSING IN MY MOUTH AND ALL OVER MY TITS IS SUCH A GREAT FEEEEEEEELING!!!

You tried something new and it worked for you.....I don't think it's a path I want to walk down, but that the beauty ....what does nothing for some,turns others on, you never know until you try as they say. A very fine line though between being really turned on and being tipped over the edge..