Female orgasms

I suppose at 54 I should know the answer, but I don't. When I masturbate, I spurt , it's not urine ! And can do this often and readily and time after time, but is this an orgasm ? Or a climax? Or is that the same thing ? When I do orgasm it's like the world stops still, I become lost in myself and very very sensitive to my touch , don't always notice spurting at that moment, but a sense of finality and completion, this is an orgasm presumably.? Can other females enlighten me ? I do sound dumb, but I have no one to ask !

This post is no longer available.

Orgasms/climax are very hard to describe but you will know you've had one it's like there's a feeling brewing up inside you that releases and explodes you may notice your breathing getting faster and shallower and you may feel the need to vocalise very much like what you feel, squirting can occur independently of an orgasm as such i wouldn't class squirting on it's own as an orgasm

Scientific studies show that the liquid you are squirting comes from your bladder and contains urea, so it is urine I am afraid but it seems to be very dilute. It appears that for some women their bladders fill quicker when aroused but we are not sure why or why it is released during orgasm. I am not a squirter but when having very powerful orgasms, especially while being fingered, I do get a strong urge to pee. My OH has had a few squirting partners in the past, he says in all those cases the liquid they were squirting tasted and smelled like very dilute urine.

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Scientific studies show that the liquid you are squirting comes from your bladder and contains urea, so it is urine I am afraid but it seems to be very dilute. It appears that for some women their bladders fill quicker when aroused but we are not sure why or why it is released during orgasm. I am not a squirter but when having very powerful orgasms, especially while being fingered, I do get a strong urge to pee. My OH has had a few squirting partners in the past, he says in all those cases the liquid they were squirting tasted and smelled like very dilute urine.

If you let that urge happen, you will be a squirter.

Yes I expect so, but I don't really fancy pissing all over the bed lol

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Yes I expect so, but I don't really fancy pissing all over the bed lol

A good reason to practise some outdoor sex ;)

That's why they make waterproof sheets! A squirters lifesaver ;)

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Actually, this might no longer be accurate. From womenshealthmag.com:

"You can exhale. "To the best of our understanding, women have an area equivalent to the prostate gland," says Carolyn DeLucia, M.D., gynaecologist at VSPOT MediSpa "This area allows women to release fluids during orgasm." The fluid is thought to be secreted by the skene glands, which sit on either side of the urethra, not by the bladder."

Up until 2014, it was thought to be urine, but the research methods varied from institution to institution. More recent methodology, which has been/is being adopted across most institutions, suggests that Dr DeLucia is correct, although tiny amounts of urine may be secreted. As with anything scientific, it will be a while before there is an accepted answer.

My GF is (and one of my exes was) a squirter and, in my experience, it does not smell anything at all like urine. Can't comment on the taste as I've never tasted urine!

well i have had 2 wifes they both squirt it has a sweet taste to me its clear dose not smell at all like urine it will stain though. my first wife blew me away whenshe showed it to me its a long story on that so will leave it alone.my wife squirts now even if its anal or clit.

Think you can experience both at the same time so it can be confusing. Also the feeling can't be explained in words.
When I orgasm there are many times I don't squirt. But when I squirt I'm still in control of my body. However when I squirt and climax together, l give in to the explosive "shock" that shook my body. Sigh...it's so difficult to explain but squirting and having orgasm is not the same to me.

Fluids from the squirt is not urine. However there's certain kind of taste and smell again it's hard to explain but both are stimulus to OH and I.

hornyleekbloke wrote:

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Actually, this might no longer be accurate. From womenshealthmag.com:

"You can exhale. "To the best of our understanding, women have an area equivalent to the prostate gland," says Carolyn DeLucia, M.D., gynaecologist at VSPOT MediSpa "This area allows women to release fluids during orgasm." The fluid is thought to be secreted by the skene glands, which sit on either side of the urethra, not by the bladder."

Up until 2014, it was thought to be urine, but the research methods varied from institution to institution. More recent methodology, which has been/is being adopted across most institutions, suggests that Dr DeLucia is correct, although tiny amounts of urine may be secreted. As with anything scientific, it will be a while before there is an accepted answer.

My GF is (and one of my exes was) a squirter and, in my experience, it does not smell anything at all like urine. Can't comment on the taste as I've never tasted urine!

The skene gland fluid though is a very small amount of milky liquid, a bit like male cum. The copious amounts of clear fluid that women spray out over and over again are coming from the bladder.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772-female-ejaculation-comes-in-two-forms-scientists-find/