Female Taste

So, I can’t find anything about this anywhere on here, which makes me feel I’m the only one who has this issue:
How did people find the taste when giving Oral to a girl for the first time? For me it always makes me nervous, which is why I don’t do oral often. I would love to though. It turns me on like Crazy (and my OH too, hehe) but the taste always makes me feel a bit weird.
We’ve tried flavoured lube but I really want to be able to enjoy her taste. Does anyone else struggle with this? Is it an acquired taste? :blush:

2 Likes

Nope, the taste can change throughout the month, but love it.

If your worried, concentrate on the hood / clit or lips without delving fully in. Gentle touch with the tongue can still do the job…

Or ensure you both showered before

4 Likes

I heard it could also change depending on what the person eats. Didn’t have any occasion to do the experience.

1 Like

The taste can vary so much person to person. Also depending on the time of the month. I’ve also heard food can have a impact but I’m not so sure on that. If you really are put off by the taste, why not do it over knickers or underwear. That should make the taste less strong.

1 Like

Ooh, that’s one I’ve not tried! Could help with getting used to the taste, and may make for some good foreplay too!

1 Like

Yep food can change the taste plus hydration levels… Like pineapple helps the taste of semen according to the boffins, I’ve never done it :joy:

1 Like

I guess I’m really lucky! Oral is my favourite past time, giving even more then receiving! I can’t get enough of the taste or smell of my OH and the messier the better! I all ways thought I was alone on this but have been together since time began and she tastes better now than ever! :smiling_imp: maybe like I said I’m just lucky :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

3 Likes

Taste is SO variable. It varies from woman to woman, then it’ll vary depending on where she is in her cycle, what she’s been eating or drinking, environmental factors too such as exercise levels, or whether she’s in good health or been feeling a bit under the weather.

Fortunately I love my wifes taste pretty well no matter what, so I guess we are lucky.

2 Likes

There are times when Mrs Sen tastes stronger than others, usually just before her monthly, but even then, its a bit like “system shock” and after the first few seconds, its like normal.

Acquired taste? I guess, much like semen, some love it, others hate it and everywhere inbetween.

There are ways to orally perform even if you struggle at the initial stage, comcentrate on the outer bits, combine this with fingers or toys etc

2 Likes

The taste changes throughout the cycle, but it’s all about the pleasure it gives and the taste is just an added bonus.
I noticed my OH tasted very sweet when she was pregnant, that when the next time she tasted so sweet I asked her if she was pregnant. She didn’t know but did a test and sure enough another baby was on the way.

2 Likes

True the taste is different throughout the month and is different for each person.

But i love the taste and scent adding in that the person I’m giving it to is loving it. From a guys point of view i always say you taste great saying Mmmm. it’s not a lie but it also give the person more confidence for such a thing.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses! Seems like I just need to get used to the taste a bit more, I don’t hate it, it’s just a lot to handle sometimes.
And that’s true, it is about the pleasure it gives more than the taste!

1 Like

As a male that loves to eat pussy I can say the tastes vary somewhat , but the more I warm them up the tastier they become . And I found out some time ago that scent carries hormones that triggers me into a semi feeding frenzy . And I love licking her clean after I cum in her , our mixed love juices make me horny again very quickly .

3 Likes

I have ocd and part of it means the thought of tasting bodily fluids makes me feel sick but for many it’s a big turn on pleasure to experience and share with their other half :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh that’s super interesting! Eating my OH out does really seem to get me going, she always wonder why, as have I!

Human bodies are truly incredible :laughing:

Appreciate all the responses! Always learn lots on this wholesome forum!

2 Likes

I love it
I could stay down there till I get lock jaw

6 Likes

I took me a while to get used to the salt +musk combo of the way i personally taste.
But its a turn on for me, so i persevered till it stopped tasting weird to me.
Like everyone said, sometimes its sweeter.

Maybe try fingering her and licking your fingers clean whenever you play for a few weeks. Smaller amount, easier to adjust to.

Meds are another thing that can alter taste too. I suspect mine do from time to time.

2 Likes

@La_Ladrona . I find initially the taste is stronger, but the wetter she gets the more the taste mellows.
Perhaps try getting her really wet by playing around the area . Blowing and kissing her pussy and thighs till she is begging for your tongue to go deep in to her and then circle her by now swollen clit.
By this time she might be soaking wet and her taste somewhat milder.
Personally i love the taste of pussy what ever.

2 Likes

@La_Ladrona . I think If a perfume company could bottle it, Eau de Pussy would be an absolute best seller.

1 Like

I personally LOVE the way pushy smells,& Tastes, I get So Horny and Reilly Hard just smelling ,not to mention tasting her or my fingers when fingering her pussy , And when I slide my tongue in her crotch ,My cock just throbbs and i bury my face into her sucking and driving my tongue deeply inside her as i am licking ,sucking ,& rubbing the clit and her G-spot making her pussy flow her cumm into my mouth and my lips…yummy delicious pussy cream…:+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like