Festive fun parties

Just wondering how many of you guys will be attending parties over the festive period.

Me and the Mrs will be going to a Murder Mystery evening later on which includes a disco and unlimited amount of drinks. Its been laid on by one of our suppliers .

On Christmas Day its the family get together at a restaraunt

Boxing Day night its the Fancy Dress Party at my friends house . After which Mr Pickwick is hoping to get his evil way with Little Miss Santa Pants ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

New Years Eve its a party at my brothers .

Hopefully inbetween and Christmas Eve we can have some us time cuddled up together on the sofa usually with the fire on but not so far this year with it being so mild .Perhaps a detention or 2 as well !

A bit more hectic than last year.

I attended a Christmas party on Saturday at a swingers club and wore my miss santa dress. Will be attending another on 27th at another club, but will most likely be chilling in the jacuzzi! No plans for new year yet.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I attended a Christmas party on Saturday at a swingers club and wore my miss santa dress. Will be attending another on 27th at another club, but will most likely be chilling in the jacuzzi! No plans for new year yet.

Even though we are not into swinging , that sounds as though you have had a great time with more to come.

I am a bit of a party animal myself and it brings people together in a relaxed environment. I also appreciate that there are those who dread parties or who don't like them .

I find it difficult at new year because everyone is in couples so i always feel like a spare part :(

You n me both partypixie, though I like a good party x