Fetish IOU cards

Hey

Just wondering if anybody owns a set of the fetish IOU cards: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5966

Just ordered them and wondering what to expect. Not told my boyfriend i've purchased them, and was going to leave one lying around his bedroom to find. However now im a little skeptical with what it could say.

I'd say he's quite open to things (he's the first partner to use toys with me, and he introduced them first about a month ago, much to my delight!) However with the cards saying 'fetish' just wondering how strong things got, if anybody catches my drift. Was going to purchase the IOU hot sex cards but thought as were both in our twenties and open things might be a little tame with them.

Any advice?

Is that not a bit of the whole intrigue of fetish cards? (ie you just don't know what will happen). And you shouldn't chose one, but let him pick one without seeing them obviously (and vice versa for you). Sounds quite exiting

Yeah i quite like the suprise, but i am a little worried the first card one of us will get will be the 'strongest' if that makes any sense.

Hmmm i think you're right. Might have to leave them in his bedroom where the other toys are kept then text him telling him to pick one before i come round.

I don't know if they vary pack to pack... but nothing major in mine, certainly nothing to worry about. Quiet a few of the ones I used were mild with the odd surprise. A bit of fun all in all. :)

Yeah when i read the reviews nobody mentioned anything been too over the top or outrageous, Just slightly worried he will see the name of them and get the impression of having me dress head to toe in pvc with a whip in hand haha and be a little put off wink

No keep them on you! Otherwise he (like any person would do) will just look through them and pick what he fancies, which kind of misses the point. Maybe have him pick one in the morning before you/he go to work, then you will have the whole day thinking of what might be on there!! Sounds quite erotic actually!! (try to concentrate on your job though) haha

Problem im 21 and live at home, and hes 27 and lives in a shared house (think i got a good deal on which room is his, as he has the basement room which is furthest away from the rest of the house, and no sharing the bathroom! :D ) So means i stay at his about 3 times a week.

Plus side is he can't really cheat as i believe once you open them you can't close them again. Might have to hide the pack in his room. Then on the morning when i will be staying at his that evening, text him telling him where to look and to pick one as a treat for later :D

Getting all excited now for them to arrive. Think i've been a little addicted these past 2 days. Bought the cards, lube and a butt plug yesterday. Then couldnt help buy myself a bullet vibrator today (first one, must be extra horney recently) Can't resist the offers!!!