Few nights away from home..

I remember seeing a thread like this before, but can't for the life of me find it.

I want to book a surprise getaway for me and the boyfriend, but have no idea where to even start. Just somewhere quite remote and pretty, but that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. We both live with his mum since leaving uni and it can be hard getting some 'alone' time that isn't spent worrying when someone will come home.

We're in Wales, and it doesn't even have to be far away- just far enough that work etc. is out of sight for a night or two.

Any suggestions on where to go, and what to take? :) x

Thank you, will have a look :) x

I don't know what you mean by Wales, north or south, but I'm sure that there are many little B&Bs in villages in the hills and villages all over Wales that would be perfect for a weekend away.

In wales.... Get the ferry across to dublin and stay in dunlaoghaire. Cant beat a bit of irish.

Ooh I live in Dun Laoghaire! It's lovely here :) There's a nice hotel in the town called the Royal Marine, and there are tons of restaurants & nice walks to go on, and Dublin city is 20 minutes on the train :)

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Was actually thinking about Ireland- I love it there but get terribly sea sick. Me being sick and complaining the whole way there probably isnt the best way to start a sexy weekend away..

Keep an eye out for cheapy flights then! It does mean you'll have to battle the dreaded Ryanair though... yuk.