Fifty Shades of Grey - Christian Grey's Tie

I love this product and think it's a great thing that you could have some fun with!

When he wears it, it could signal 'It is on tonight!' Imagine - he walks through the door from work in his usual suit, but wearing this tie!

It could even make a great wrist restraint in the spur of the moment to add a little kink!

What are your thoughts on the new product? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28047

It is also on the testers list, if you would like to review it please add it to your wishlist.

i do like this, think i like the idea of anything that can be used as a restraint lol.
The oh doesn't wear a tie very often so that's the only thing we'd ever use it for :)
Might have him dress up in just a tie.

Great looking product, fans of the book are going to love it. And it's duel purpose can't get better than that :)

I love it, read the books and grey is my fav colour :D (has nothin to do with the book haha)

Could have a lot of fun with it :P xx

My partner and I have the silver collection tie which is similar and we had a lot of fun with it. I even named my review 'My own Mr Grey' before I knew there was a real Mr Grey tie lol! And suggested in my review doing what you said. Unfortunately my man doesn't wear a tie to work but it's such a hot idea! x

I think it is very sexy - I loved the books and being able to bring it to life by having these products is fantastic - added to my testers wish list :) xxx

Love the thought of my oh getting home from work wearing this! I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about him tying me up with it once the kiddiewinks are in bed! X

I love the idea of having secret signs to signal intentions, and extending this to wear different items of clothing, watches, perfumes etc to indicate different role-play scenarios or what sexual acts we'd love to enact upon arrival home etc. That's all very sexy and fun and I think that's exciting.

And, whilst I appreciate the 50 Shades phenomena and what it has done to increase the sexuality of the wider public, I can't help thinking this is just another way of lining EL James already bulging pockets. Mrs Yorkie read all the books and she fell in love with Mr Grey (the character) like most women seemed to, I'm sure she'd find the idea of a tie identical to his a little laughable and cheesy. (Though, to be fair, every time I walk in the house she knows I'm hoping "It's on tonight!"!!)

Can't us men just use a tie we've already got that we already like? Or do women really want us to be Mr Grey? Mr Grey is a fantasy of my wife's but I know she has no desire for us to delve into any BDSM heavier than blindfolds and a little ice. Much like I fancy Scarlett Johanssen in a black leather catsuit as the Black Widow but I'd be rather upset if Mrs Yorkie karate-kicked me in the head every time I came home.

I have a man in uniform, not a man in a suit! But I love the idea, especially as a signifier! :)

yorkieted wrote:

Can't us men just use a tie we've already got that we already like? Or do women really want us to be Mr Grey? Mr Grey is a fantasy of my wife's but I know she has no desire for us to delve into any BDSM heavier than blindfolds and a little ice. Much like I fancy Scarlett Johanssen in a black leather catsuit as the Black Widow but I'd be rather upset if Mrs Yorkie karate-kicked me in the head every time I came home.

Haha that give me a chuckle I must admit.
Well this is only my opinion but I know i'd rather people be themselves and have their own twists, turn ons, and quirks - so using your own unique tie for example, perhaps one that you alone have picked out for the purpose?
I'm sure your wife would rather have Mr Yorkie than a not so original Mr Grey :)

i have a man that wears a suit for work, and i would love to see him in christians tie, hmmm im sure the ladies in his office would also love to see him in it, i may have to invest in one hee hee

yorkieted wrote:

I have the silver collection tie as well, and it's sexy knowing what it implies/where it came from.

I think if the two of you put the same implied meaning into a tie (sexy time tonight) then it would serve the same purpose

Ye i think its just what the tie signifies more than anything else. I have read fifty shades and thought it was so so but wasn't attracted to Christians character just like the domineering element of all these things.
You see that tie and you associate it with certain things, not necessarily the man in the book.

Kasey wrote:

yorkieted wrote:

I have the silver collection tie as well, and it's sexy knowing what it implies/where it came from.

I think if the two of you put the same implied meaning into a tie (sexy time tonight) then it would serve the same purpose

I agree entirely, Kasey. It's just that I don't see the point of buying another tie when I already own 50. The black leather catsuit for Mrs Yorkie is an interesting thought, though I'm sure she's be far to tempted to attempt a couple of karate kicks before any potential sexy time. x

I work with about 200 women so not sure what reception I'd get if I wore it to work haha! Might have to get one though

I bet you would cause a frenzy wearing it to work! Lol

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

I work with about 200 women so not sure what reception I'd get if I wore it to work haha! Might have to get one though

ha ha do it and do come back and tell us what happend

I love grey ties, shirts and suits but the OH will never buy any! Maybe I need to get him this for the bedroom!
A navy tie just isn't as sexy lol

Damn now I'm thinking about being tied up lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I love grey ties, shirts and suits but the OH will never buy any! Maybe I need to get him this for the bedroom!
A navy tie just isn't as sexy lol

Damn now I'm thinking about being tied up lol

out with the navy in with the grey hee hee

I think oits a great product to have fun with espeacilly if your a fan of fifty shades i'd love to see my hubby wear it to work!