50 Shades of Grey Masks

I bought the 50 shades of Grey masks the other day as my OH suggested she would like to wear them along with her stockings etc, since they arrived she has gone off the idea a little, any advice on how I could get her back into the idea

Has she actually tried it on yet? Lots of reassurance of how absolutely smoking-hot she looks with it on.

Sometimes I order stuff and then don’t feel like properly road-testing it for weeks, just have to wait for the right mood!

Trying them on was the hook for us. We got those a little while back and just practising putting them on got Mrs Chimp into a frisky mood. I think it was the looking in the wardrobe mirror and having 'someone else' look back that did it. It's also really useful to have a few goes at putting them on before you want to use them proper as getting a tight enough, no-slip fit with the ribbon ties took a little practise.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Agree tell her how Hot she looks, also agree with Gosig about road testing sometimes you don't feel like it, then it creeps in your mind about wanting to wear it.

Thanks for the advice and comments, she’s now tried them in whilst I’m at work and getting used to the idea, don’t want to rush her but will definitely be worth the wait