Fill the glass with positivity 🥃

I had environmental health round again today.
Long story short - he wasn’t happy with my landlady and my housing officer, and he’s going to serve a suspended prohibition order. I’m literally praying that it does get served and we’re out of here :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Sending all the positives vibes I can. Good that you are focusing on you. We’re always here to lean on if you need support.

My positivity is that I’ve planned a massive bike ride for Sunday as I’m starting to get my mind right to do something for charity. Make myself a list of goals for the rest of the year and I’m determined to tick things off.

3 Likes

Hopefully! I’ll keep all my bits crossed for you. It would be great for you to have some good housing news :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s some great positivity. Good luck with your massive bike ride, and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I had booked today as annual leave but was then called in because my coworker was sick (did his back in yesterday) and one of today’s tasks needed two of us. Annoying to have to go in as I had plans but means I have extra overtime spending money for tomorrow and I still finished early enough to make it, with friends, to the Geoff Billington display at Blenheim which was great (even though/expecially as) he fell off :speak_no_evil: (Unhurt and continued).

I have had a fabulous evening AND we finished this year’s harvest yesterday and hay last Friday :tada::champagne:

2 Likes

Look at you turning a negative into a positive and getting extra money from it too :dancer:t2:

1 Like