Filming ourselves

We had a great couple of nice relaxing nights away in a hotel with Seaviews
We put our phones on video mode put then on the units and filmed ourselves from foreplay to making love and cumming together
Wife phone had a great angle of side and rear view as there was a mirror for rear view
My phone had total side angle
Such a turn on watching them back

3 Likes

@Hubby.and.Wife

Sounds like you great time
We Love watching amateur videos, especially for masturbation
We have a little of our own collection

2 Likes

@Hornywife1

Yes we both got a lot of pleasure
Wife even put on some lingerie, black see through baby doll and thong with hold up stockings
The thong wasn’t on long :wink:
It’s was nice just letting the cameras roll do to speak, only time I moved mine phone was to get a close up finished (creampie shot)
When we think back to 1 of our early video days on camcorder, how technology has changed but the passion is still there x

3 Likes

Love this. We’re going enough that our earliest home videos were recorded on a 3 megapixel Nikon. It’s wild to compare to the 4k video we can get off our phones now.

Still, there’s something sweet about the grainy movies that capture us at 22-23.

4 Likes

I had a wee tripod that I used for recording some videos for my fab profile when I was active. Its too small now so I bought a taller tripod from a tiktok shop and its perfect. I have it set up everytime my partner is here and we record a lot. Its really hot watching yourself on the screen while its recording and then watching it back.

I have moments when I cringe at myself but I know my partner loves my body, and I remember how it felt doing whatever we were doing as we recorded, over looking at myself and being embarrassed or disgusted. I don’t allow my insecurities to hinder me from having a good time in whatever position it feels good in.
When you have someone that looks at you like you’re the sexiest person they’ve ever seen and they can’t keep their hands off you, its hard to not enjoy that and show off a little for them.

8 Likes

@LRLRL

Yes the state of the art back them
We purchased a comcorder while on holiday in Majorca from a dodgy looking electrical shop
But we so wanted to be daring and make a few videos, well I think all of the cassettes we had were full of us having sex etc
Over the years I transfered then to VHS them to DVD with all the grain and bad quality picture
But what fun we had making them lol

4 Likes

That’s one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha - it’s not “grainy and bad quality” - it’s vintage!

2 Likes

We’re both in our 70’s. The grainier and more out of focus the better.

HD can be cruel.

1 Like

I sometimes struggle with the desire to film and take photos versus being in the moment. I’ve sort of compromised by taking photos if the wife is wearing a new piece of lingerie or one I haven’t taken any photos of her in, and then when we start having fun I usually put the phone/camera down. I love our little collection of pics and videos :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It was suggested after a few glasses of wine in a bar after we finished work one evening.I fancied her so much and when she was receptive to my flirting, I gently asked her if she would be up for some fun with my boyfriend.I showed her a picture of him and she agreed.
After a couple of days she never mentioned anything about it, and I thought it was just one of those things that were said whilst consuming alcohol, that probably wouldn’t happen.I forgot about it, only to receive a text from her asking when the threesome would take place.
My OH had steam coming from his ears when I told him, God he was so turned on, and it certainly shows on the video.It’s great to watch us making love to her on film and it’s still a great turn on.Wow did she have great legs! I love to think of her masturbating over it ,as I have many times.
Aaah, lovely memories!

7 Likes

God hes a lucky guy you setting that up :grin:

1 Like

@JoCat . Well said, here, here.!!

That’s an amazing story. Must be such a turn on even after knowing you all still masterbaite over it. How have your meetings at work since bin like?

The dear girl left quite a while ago.We are still texting

1 Like

I hope she’s joined my wife’s work :wink:

1 Like

Was gunna say, you probably be fucking in the toilets at lunch otherwise!

1 Like

That would be great for you.You’d both have a great time.

I’ve recorded myself a lot over the years during solo play or with the wife. I sometimes look back at the videos and I can tell I’m doing thing just because it’s on video. Such as crazy positions or even breathing in to make myself look sexier :rofl:

It’s all a good laugh but I’m going to leave it to the professionals haha

Have tried to video on a tripod, but it wasn’t successful. Also tried by holding a phone, the clos up action was great, just tend to move the phone from the target to much. What is the best way others have used to film themselves with success?

1 Like