Filthy Fantasies

small world wrote:

I though the same about my wife, she had never mentioned fantasies in the past - then to spice things up a though we could watch film or read a story together. So I bought a DVD from somewhere that was female friendly and she loved it. That's when I realised if I mentioned a few different scenarios or discussed the film and her being the girls in the films again she loved that as well.

She still doesn't tell me hers but enjoys me tell her mine.

Role play is next though!!

What you are describing is also role playing, which is acting out scenes in films.

My Mrs wants to act out a certain scene from the movie 50 Shades of Grey.

My choice would be a scene from the new movie Knock Knock.

My wife asked me to dress up in my suit that I hardly wear & wait downstairs for her . ( I thought we where going out ) .

She came down in a french maids outfit but wouldn't let me touch for at least half an hour . Let's just say it was 1 of the best nights I have had

Medman 73 wrote:

My wife asked me to dress up in my suit that I hardly wear & wait downstairs for her . ( I thought we where going out ) .

She came down in a french maids outfit but wouldn't let me touch for at least half an hour . Let's just say it was 1 of the best nights I have had

That sounds like a nice tease!

mysteron wrote:

What you are describing is also role playing, which is acting out scenes in films.

My Mrs wants to act out a certain scene from the movie 50 Shades of Grey.

My choice would be a scene from the new movie Knock Knock.

Hello - Been on holiday for a couple of weeks.

Mysteron - yeah thats probably right, I had role play as some thing that involved dressing up and putting on an accent - but i suppose talking through a sceario is along the same line.

What is the 50 shades scenes your Mrs wants to act out? I havent seen the film but I get the gist - My Mrs read it but unfortunatly she is a quick reader so my fun was over after 3 days, it wouldve been nice if she had read it slower.

Medman73 - oooh what a tease, souunds like a lot of fun, my Mrs would never instigate anything like that. I would love you to though.