Finding that special pervert.....

I think it does depend on where you go too... I dislike clubbing a fair bit, depends but usually it's a bit dull...

That's why I think, if used safely, the internet is a great place to meet like minded people. Perhaps go out for quite drinks or with friends as suggested and just enjoy yourself!

Yeah, that's what I plan...but how do you when to break out the filthy??

Indeed....up until recently I had no idea I liked it either....

Or being married??

KinkyZebra wrote:

Yeah, that's what I plan...but how do you when to break out the filthy??External Media

I've always found the people with the healthiest attitude to sex are the ones most likely to indulge in the things others might find distasteful purely for moral/social reasons.

In turn, I've also found the people with the healthiest attitude to sex are those with the most open minded approach to life and I find they are generally much more intellectually stimulating than the general puritan populace!

I guess what I'm saying is I've never found someone who on first meetings appears a full on filthy sod but I do notice the people who I enjoy engaging with are the most interesting... So I'd simply say go out, have a good time and enjoy meeting people for the persons they are and the personalities you find attractive are likely to be the kinky ones anyway if you're that way inclined!

This could all be rubbish but It's what I think.External Media

I actually think the title is perfect..... I met my pervert on the BeNaughty website and so far our toy collection and desire to try new things is growing all the time. I really did find my special pervert =D

Stripy enough??

I've been on there...might have to give it another go though, as I kind of chickened out last time.

WandA - I think you're right. My best mates are all interesting and fun...but total pervs X

KinkyZebra wrote:

Stripy enough??

I've been on there...might have to give it another go though, as I kind of chickened out last time.

WandA - I think you're right. My best mates are all interesting and fun...but total pervs X

I usually am.External Media

If all else fails there is always lesbianism!External Media (If those mates are female like)

Nah, as the awesome 'Bring it On' has it, they're Strictly Dickly...

hi well i dont know about pervert, but my husband and I met in work, and we ended up having aq long sex session on a snooker table, guess where the balls were potted, we hav been married 19yrs now and we still are exploring one another, we alsways surprise eachother, and we still have the most wonderful sex, with a bit of help from our friends love hunny, i love to turn him on and tease him loads, untill we cant keep our hands off eachother, I recommend lots of fun in relationships and a lot of good sex and loving , so not into perves tho, mayb just my perve

tiggy wrote:

External Media hi well i dont know about pervert, but my husband and I met in work, and we ended up having aq long sex session on a snooker table, guess where the balls were potted, we hav been married 19yrs now and we still are exploring one another, we alsways surprise eachother, and we still have the most wonderful sex, with a bit of help from our friends love hunny, i love to turn him on and tease him loads, untill we cant keep our hands off eachother, I recommend lots of fun in relationships and a lot of good sex and loving , so not into perves tho, mayb just my perve

Why hello there!

Nice to see you on the forums with such a wonderful story!External Media

Gives me hope...and is lovely!

Welcome Tiggy!

And KZ!!

Think my better half has already posted our "story" (WandA)

Adx

What...internet?

It's actually much too long a story to be interesting :P - month by month accounts would be required!

Adx

Mine will probably be...vodka!

Good post KinkyZebra. It made me call my husband and question him.

I think I was just lucky. We have had a domme/sub relalationship throughout our marraige,but we met normally in a pub,whirlwind romance and married less than six months from meeting.

I knew I had a kinky side and wanted more than a vanilla sex life, so on our wedding night I took a whip and bondage, sexy lingerie etc, the look on his face was like WTF! Even after all these years of marraige he still deny's that he is submissive but you wouldn't believe what I've put him through.

I think you were just unlucky with your last bf he must have had a low sex drive. So I reckon you should just get out there and start dating, chances are your next bloke will be thrilled to have a kinky girlfriend.

i met my OH on a site called play naughty

I met my OH at *Gasp* Highschool. I saw him at my first year there, I knew he was sitting a desk behind me but, I didn't have any interest in guys back then so I didn't chat up on him and such... Two years later, we got thrown into the same class again, and I noticed him again and found it nice- I remember eyeing him from the corners of my eyes, and finding out he did the same with me. Since we both were shy, it took a while and we first just played online games together, and he started to send me messages with *kisses* and such.. Eventually we started meeting up at mine or his house, also playing games (yes, we are a gamer couple), and we made it a game to distract eachother while one was playing the game. It started with poking, nudging, but ended up with kissing (later with tongue), and thats when we went steady..

Firewolf wrote:

I met my OH at *Gasp* Highschool. I saw him at my first year there, I knew he was sitting a desk behind me but, I didn't have any interest in guys back then so I didn't chat up on him and such... Two years later, we got thrown into the same class again, and I noticed him again and found it nice- I remember eyeing him from the corners of my eyes, and finding out he did the same with me. Since we both were shy, it took a while and we first just played online games together, and he started to send me messages with *kisses* and such.. Eventually we started meeting up at mine or his house, also playing games (yes, we are a gamer couple), and we made it a game to distract eachother while one was playing the game. It started with poking, nudging, but ended up with kissing (later with tongue), and thats when we went steady..

Well once you've seen a guy's big guns that's when you know it's serious.External Media

I do like sex distractions, something really fun about trying to concentrate with Ad all over me...

Well those games got alot more serious after we were together for a while..

Wonder if its quick to have sex after about two weeks of going steady (for a first time relationship)

Hi Kinky Zee...good Q.

A.

Well, my story has sadly a beginning and an end..but to your question, we met in an Irish pub on the Rieperbahn in Hamburg. Had a fun evening flirt and snog but no more, kept in touch and then when we met again and got down to it the connection was simultaneous orgasm. Mad but true, we somehow managed to connect so that 99% of the time we just set one another off, especially doggie style. A fantastic track record.

We've been married 10 years, now, but somehow after the kids came the edge was gone and we've been drifting apart, culminating in a separation that starts in a few weeks.... But, what the heck, maybe I'll find a sweet German Perv who likes OA-fun for Special Perv. 2.0!