Finding that special pervert.....

lookslikefun wrote:

Hi Kinky Zee...good Q.

A.

Well, my story has sadly a beginning and an end..but to your question, we met in an Irish pub on the Rieperbahn in Hamburg. Had a fun evening flirt and snog but no more, kept in touch and then when we met again and got down to it the connection was simultaneous orgasm. Mad but true, we somehow managed to connect so that 99% of the time we just set one another off, especially doggie style. External MediaA fantastic track record.

We've been married 10 years, now, but somehow after the kids came the edge was gone and we've been drifting apart, culminating in a separation that starts in a few weeks.External Media... But, what the heck, maybe I'll find a sweet German Perv who likes OA-fun for Special Perv. 2.0!

That'll teach you to pick up those ladies off the Reeperbahn though!External Media Seriously, though is pink and ugg boots a uniform of those

I hope things go OK for you though LLF!

WandA wrote:

lookslikefun wrote:

Hi Kinky Zee...good Q.

A.

Well, my story has sadly a beginning and an end..but to your question, we met in an Irish pub on the Rieperbahn in Hamburg. Had a fun evening flirt and snog but no more, kept in touch and then when we met again and got down to it the connection was simultaneous orgasm. Mad but true, we somehow managed to connect so that 99% of the time we just set one another off, especially doggie style. External MediaA fantastic track record.

We've been married 10 years, now, but somehow after the kids came the edge was gone and we've been drifting apart, culminating in a separation that starts in a few weeks.External Media... But, what the heck, maybe I'll find a sweet German Perv who likes OA-fun for Special Perv. 2.0!

That'll teach you to pick up those ladies off the Reeperbahn though!External Media Seriously, though is pink and ugg boots a uniform of those

I hope things go OK for you though LLF!

Me, too.

At the time we first met (winter) the uniform was a brightly coloured tilored jump-suit, fanny-pack/bum-bag for cash and condoms and white not-quite-cowboy-boots. It was the mid-eighties, I do admit.External Media

I met my current bf online we messaged each other a couple of times before meeting up : )

lookslikefun wrote:

At the time we first met (winter) the uniform was a brightly coloured tilored jump-suit, fanny-pack/bum-bag for cash and condoms and white not-quite-cowboy-boots. It was the mid-eighties, I do admit.External Media

Someone might want to tell the Reeper ladies that isn't the fashion anymore then...

Met my current BF on match. Best thing I ever did, although I wonder if he questions it! My first present to him was a cock ring!! He was shocked but chuffed I think.

Haha, well, I was 15 you know, and he was the first boy I ever kissed with so!

Firewolf wrote:

It's just when you feel ready.External Media

The 2nd time I met Ad in person she got some finger lovin'. We'd been speaking for months online and were really close but we felt ready to take that step in person.

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

I thought you started young over in wherever it is you are? 15? Why I was married with a mortgage by then!

I was a latebloomer, didn't have any interest in boys until I was 14-15.. Most here seem to start at 10-11 now >.>

Firewolf wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

I thought you started young over in wherever it is you are? 15? Why I was married with a mortgage by then!

I was a latebloomer, didn't have any interest in boys until I was 14-15.. Most here seem to start at 10-11 now >.>

Try 21! If you were a latebloomer, God knows what that makes me :P

I met my OH online too, been with him two years and he lives near me. In fact a couple of my ex's i have met online.

There are a few good sites. because im a perv and like men in uniform. uniformdating is good one.

forcespenpals too.

sugardaddie.com also. hey and you will be very very surprised what famous people crop up on there.

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I met my OH online too, been with him two years and he lives near me. In fact a couple of my ex's i have met online.

There are a few good sites. because im a perv and like men in uniform. uniformdating is good one.

forcespenpals too.

sugardaddie.com also. hey and you will be very very surprised what famous people crop up on there.

Give us some clues then! (Please bear in mind being on reality TV doesn't make you a celebrity, it makes you barely humanExternal Media)

WandA wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

forcespenpals too.

Give us some clues then! (Please bear in mind being on reality TV doesn't make you a celebrity, it makes you barely humanExternal Media)

lol i couldnt possibly name and shame them.

i bet there's a lot of horny guy's would love to meet the female perv's of this world if only they would just put their nice little hands up

the female's that is

Aimee wrote:

I met my OH at uni, I fancied him for ages and he didn't even know who I was :) and then one night he cheekily pinched my bum at the bar and then that was it! We started out as Fuck Buddies but I guess he decided he just didn't want to share me :P lol

ol chris got lucky then .hope your both in contact with each other

Most of the ladies I've met were in clubs, societies or groups I was a part of at school and Uni. Not many were perverse though, which I didn't really mind. It seems that the males of the species are typically the pervy ones with only a sprinkling of ladies here and there. But sometimes they come on too strong and just look like slags rather than a bit kinky.