Finding the perfect rabbit?

My rabbit vibrator recently broke and no other toys I own really compare to it. I'd like to get a different one but with so many with great reviews I can't choose! Can anyone make any recommendations for me? Thanks

we use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190 and find it amazing, best out of the few we have tried, but what floats our boat could be completely different for you, although with LH amazing returns policy its not a major issue :)

i have the LH G-spot Oh! rabbit. i find it really good as the vibration in the ears are really powerfull and the rabbit part can be manipulated to suite almost any body shape. the G-spot curve is also realy good however i find the swirling beads not really deliver any added bonus, i usualy dont bother turning that part on. one with a vibrator in the shaft would probably deliver better results but i find that the Oh! rabbit still does it for me.

my advice would be to make a check list.

♦ your price range

♦ what type do you want (G-spot, slimline, realistic/ regular/ vibrating or rotating shaft) and what sort of measurements you are looking for

♦ material and functions (eg number of speeds, waterproof, quiet,rechargeable)

try thinking about what you liked and disliked about your old one when making this checklist.

your price range will also probably deturmin your material (silicone tends to be more expencive) weather it is rechargeable and waterproof.

oh and remember that more functions doesnt neseseraly mean better. afterall, you usualy only stick to a small number of settings. three speed continuous vibrations do it for me. some like an esculating or pulsating pattern but past that most are unnessesary.

hope that helps

RD

Think im going to give that lovehoney g-spot rabbit a go.. I wanted to try a g-spot one and that one seems to include everything about my old one that I loved! Thank you so much for your help <3

Hi xmorningxgloryx I've got that rabbit but I don't fine it very good at all, just thought I'd tell ya :) but I hope it works for you and you love it

Like Rag doll, I have the g spot and love it! I also have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099

Hope you find what you are looking for!

My current partner and I have a slight probem with the rabbit style vibes we have found so far... she is too slight.

4'10 and built to match she also has a very short distance between her beautiful liitle pussy and her clit, smaller than any I can recall. That, plus the also naturally short distance between front wall and skin, tends to mean the intended stimulators sit floating above or pressed too far up above the desired area. Of course, a bit of squeezing with fingers and carefully resisting the tendency for the vibes to reach natural resting points helps.

Has anyone else had similar problems I wonder, and which vibes and solutions did they find?

Thanks for reading folks.

I actually have the same trouble though I still stand by the rabbit style vibrators being my favourite! I just push the rabbit piece down to the correct place the entire time I am using it. Slightly fiddly but oh so worth it!! I am only 5ft 1" perhaps that is why I have the same problem with them x

Hi Alastor I'm exactly the same, I'm just under 5th and I'm a size 6 I also find the rabbit won't fit me proper because of my small size, and it tens to feel uncomfortable.

I'm deeply tempted by the rechargeable Rabbit in the current offer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19164 but I'm fairly small/tight Down There. Unless and until I'm 100% buzzing, I tend to find artificial penetration more uncomfortable than pleasurable. I've struggled with things with similar or smaller circumference...

I know lovehoney take returns but I feel a bit like that's taking advantage (and not very environmentally friendly, either) when I am not at all certain. There's having a go with something you have a reasonable chance of liking, and then there's extracting the urine.

I'm possibly/probably treating myself to the larger Tracey Cox bullet while it's reduced to double my fun with the lil one ;-) so I'd get the half price offer, though it's still expensive and also, in my little house, harder to store neatly (and discreetly) than the innocuous and slender bullets.

I can reach my g spot with a finger, but it's only actually pleasurable when I am really REALLY turned on. Once there, fantastic, but it takes a lot to GET there.

Besides that I've never been particularly fussed about 'self-administered' penetration (for want of a better way of putting it...). I wonder if I'm better off sticking to clit and narrow vibes and a finger on the G button when I'm particularly *ahem* ready for it?!? £25 is still a lot when I have a perfectly serviceable middle digit... ;-)

Anyone a happy or unhappy owner? Thoughts, suggestions or help? Thanks in advance to any who are able and willing to help sway me one way or t'other... I'm mostly swaying towards no at the moment, but I'm still feeling very indecisive!

I think that unless you have tried a rabbit you just can't appreciate how great it really is! I personally havn't come across a sex toy I get as much enjoyment out of. I would suggest using A LOT of lube and warming yourself up first. There are of course beginners rabbits which may be smaller that you could look into getting instead. I totally recommend investing in one! x

Well my interest at the moment is whether it's worth trying that particular one, since it's on such a good offer at the moment. I appreciate LH has an excellent return policy, but I don't see that as a reason to abuse the policy. Hence my hesitation...

I think the Jessica slimline 2.0 or slimline oh! Will may preference you better as your small in that area.
But no matter what its kinder stuff you like because every one enjoys things differently.
I hope you find something that can be as good as the one you had or even better.

lindtchilli wrote:

Well my interest at the moment is whether it's worth trying that particular one, since it's on such a good offer at the moment. I appreciate LH has an excellent return policy, but I don't see that as a reason to abuse the policy. Hence my hesitation...

I have taken advantage of this offer despite owning a Happy Rabbit G-Spot - I also tried the Natural and didn't like it so ended up sending it back. I can't wait to try the Realistic Happy Rabbit!

LH's Returns Policy statest that you can return anything, for up to a year, even if if it's been used. If it has been used then they send it off to the Rabbit Amnesty - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ so it is quite environmentally friendly.

Sending something back for a refund/replacement is not abusing the policy, it's doing exactly what LH meant for it to do. If you had a perfectly working toy though that was your number one favourite, and returned it and bought another just so you could have a "new" one, well now that WOULD be abusing the system. But from what I can figure out, you're not sure if this Happy Rabbit would be right for you. I say take the plunge, try it, and if you don't like it, you can always return it/exchange it for something else. The latter is a good thing to try if you feel guilty about not liking a toy, as you're swapping the toy for something new - and you can always swap it for lingerie/board games/anything really from LH! I hope I helped you make up your mind! Good luck and happy rabbit hunting!