Finger nail

I was tossing the OH off yesterday morning and he asked me to put my little finger nail down his peehole !! ??

I did this for him, to me I would think this to be uncomfortable and it didn't seem to do much for him - anyone heard of / done this - is there something else I need to be doing as it seemed a pretty pointless exercise !!

I have seen videos before of men using dildos down their pee hole! I couldn't imagine it being very comfortable but, each to their own I guess!

Definitely !! Sounds like an interesting vid !!

monstergeeza wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

I have seen videos before of men using dildos down their pee hole! I couldn't imagine it being very comfortable but, each to their own I guess!

fuck thats got to be the non sexiest thing ever :( Id rather molest a barbed wire fence

I don't blame you! I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!

urethral sounding has never appealed to me personally but I could probably attempt to accomodate a partner who wanted it (it's his willy!)

only thing I would be afraid of would be doing damage or causing infections!

Urethral play has been practised by men and women in the past. *just fishes out a book* In 1958 Dr Clark had a girl come and see him regarding a sensative matter, he first thought she was going to say she was pregnant but she actually said the following: 'I put a pencil up my urethra and it got away from me and I could not get it out again." There's a very interesting x-ray of it. She claimed that she felt it was safer than experience vaginal insertion by her self and with her partners, due to the fear of pregnacy. the item was easily found and removed with a cystoscope.

At another point there was a record made of where a 78year old woman had gotten a thermometer case stuck in her bladder one night. It's still unknown how this managed to fit, and did need an opperation to remove it.

There have been silimar cases noted in one of Havelock Ellis's books 'Psychology of sex', I might be able to dig these out later.

Consider that the female urethra is about one fourth of the size of the male urethra and has far more nerve endings, it's not something I would want to try.

Then again in women the u-spot is a very sensative area and the surrounding glands may be the cause for female ejactulation

Anyway sorry for going slightly off topic, there are records of men using devices and hands for urethral play back then but not as interesting, or informative.

Yeh ive seen this before, not for the faint hearted i dont think and i know im never going to try it but i recon its sesative instering soemthing down there, there are also cum stoppers and what not but i can not see how they can be fun???

I have even seen a video of a man on the net attatching a bicycle pump to his balls and pumping away, i was waiting for them to explode! :sick:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Urethral play has been practised by men and women in the past. *just fishes out a book* In 1958 Dr Clark had a girl come and see him regarding a sensative matter, he first thought she was going to say she was pregnant but she actually said the following: 'I put a pencil up my urethra and it got away from me and I could not get it out again." There's a very interesting x-ray of it. She claimed that she felt it was safer than experience vaginal insertion by her self and with her partners, due to the fear of pregnacy. the item was easily found and removed with a cystoscope.

At another point there was a record made of where a 78year old woman had gotten a thermometer case stuck in her bladder one night. It's still unknown how this managed to fit, and did need an opperation to remove it.

There have been silimar cases noted in one of Havelock Ellis's books 'Psychology of sex', I might be able to dig these out later.

Consider that the female urethra is about one fourth of the size of the male urethra and has far more nerve endings, it's not something I would want to try.

Then again in women the u-spot is a very sensative area and the surrounding glands may be the cause for female ejactulation

Anyway sorry for going slightly off topic, there are records of men using devices and hands for urethral play back then but not as interesting, or informative.

I had to have a cystoscopy a couple of years back, where they insert a small camera into your urethra and up into your bladder. The procedure is considered sufficiently invasive for you to require a general anasthetic, and I woke up in absolute agony. When I went to the loo, I actually screamed and cried from the pain, in the way a child would. It was truly horrendous, and certainly the polar opposite of sexy!

For this reason, I've always been somewhat alarmed by people practicing urethral insertion; I question the safety of it if you're not a medic. Although I hadn't realised that the mate urethra is so much larger, and I suppose that must make some difference. Stil though. I'm not judging anyone who wants to engage in this, but I am emploring them to do whatever it takes to stay safe.

SS xx

test? I think my post got eaten?

SS xx

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Ok, now I feel sick. You should get a prize or something, I didn't think it was possible to freak me out with something sexual.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I should have posted a warning. Though like I said it's not for me, I just own some very strange and interesting books and the urology studies aren't as scarey as some I've read. Next time I'll post a warning.

I have watched a fair few vids of this and had a bit of an academic interest in it. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get any kicks from it personally. If you think about it, the pleasure men are meant to get from prince Albert piercings is basically shallow urethral stim, so it can't be that unusual. I'd just be worried about hurting myself.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Now now, different pokes for different folks and all that. ;) Maybe best to avoid mixing food and forums in future. :s

monstergeeza wrote:

Hella please remove that, ive just barfed my breakfast

*uncontrollable giggles*

I've joked about it with my OH before and I can safely say it's definitely not something he would enjoy. I too would be worried about damaging something or creating a risk for infection :/