fingers oral or toy

Been thinking what do the majority of people like using the most to make them gum here is my preference

I love using my fingers plus a bullet on my clit

Fingers solo

oral

It depends up on my mood and how much time I have on my own. Fingers can be all I need sometimes. If I don’t have much time a vibrator gets me there quickly. Sometimes a suction cup dildo and a vibrator can be mind blowing. So my answer is all of the above. πŸ˜‚

Thanksl ove stud too seems we are on the same wave lenght

My wife loves fingers while she plays with her bullet vibrator , she's going and in the mode 3 or 4 gets her off. I love a toy to get my juices flowing while my lovely wife plays with her fingers ( she's very good at hand jobs)

Depends on my mood and how much time I have to play, there is nothing like slippery wet fingers or his tongue, on the other hand I can tease myself with a vibrator

My wife loves oral with a finger teasing her ass

Fingers , oral and toy !

I have always been good with my hands. I was blessed with long fingers so can hit the g spot and play with clit with one hand. Freeing the other too caress her breasts. Toys are fun too. She has a vibrator that I like use on her and experiment what gets her going.

Love the tongue makes me scream

Tongue finger love them all

Tongue finger love them all

In order of preference, tongue, finger, toy but if I'm flying solo then the toy wins πŸ˜‰

Got to be tongue

Got to be oral, with a warm tongue sliding over me, getting me closer and closer and the. That sensation that there is no going back as I expand. Perfect.

OMG lush got to have some tongue tonight

Fingerwork, adding a bullet and a glass dildo if we're having a longer session.

Solo - a bullet and whatever vibrator, rabbit, dildo etc takes my fancy...