Toys

With all the new sex toys out there for women these days,is fingering a thing of the past,or do women still enjoy it.

2 Likes

I still very much enjoy it. I was fingered to orgasm last night and for a change we used absolutely no toys on me once we’d had a quickie in the shower. Hubby used his flesh light to start in the bedroom whilst I watched, then he just used his hands. It was amazing.

4 Likes

My wife enjoys it, the tease, the touch especially including a tongue too…

3 Likes

Good to hear​:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I still maybe even prefer it now and then same as just because I have toys I still prefer his piece :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(Mrs)

3 Likes

Yeah, i love a good fingering. I listened to a podcast the other day and the women were saying they hated being ‘jackhammered’ when it came to fingering but theres definately a time for it! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Fingering definitely still has a place during for play, especially when you’re just warming up. Both me and OH enjoy it still.

3 Likes

yep love my hubby’s hands

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with a finger and thumb combo. It gets me off every time and it’s been around well before toys were invented :joy::joy:

3 Likes

My wife still enjoys being fingered during foreplay although needs Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm

2 Likes

My wife loves a fingers / toys combo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mrs. Val’s easiest way to Orgasm is a thumb on her clit, index and middle finger inside working the “come here” motion stroking the “top floor” and my pinky or ring finger sliding over her anus (she hates when I slide it in but I love it)

It’s like a “Guaranteed Cum Session”!

4 Likes