First purchase, slightly disappointed?

This isn't the best place to start but I can't find anything to do with faulty products so I'm going to post here and hope a member of the LH team sees it!

My first order arrived today and it included the slimline virbtating buttplug and I couldn't wait to give it a go. The battery compartment is full of this black power and it is almost impossible to turn it on/off without the lid for the battery compartment coming off. While I was writing a review I opened it up again to see if I could get a better look at the powder but couldn't get the last battery out. Then when I was trying to put the lid back on, it just wouldn't have it and shot off across the room. I'm not sure if its just becuase its on the cheaper end and therefore the build quality isnt the best or if its faulty. Its incredibley difficult to either turn it on or off without opening the battery compartment.

Anyone else have similar experiances with this toy? Does it sound faulty? Or am I just being an idiot?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Lovehoney returns policy is great. One of the reasons I shop here rather than anywhere else. I've had one or two disappointments with orders but it's always been a no hassle money back return which gives me so much confidence to buy again and again.

Thanks, I'm just not sure if I should just return it or send it back as faulty. It'll have to wait till I'm back in the uk anway, I have to say what is in packages I ship out of the country and explaining this one in finnish would be a little difficult.

sounds fulty to me.

go onto your account -> view order -> contact us about your order -> subject [Recieving damaged, defect or wrong item.

alternitavely contact customer survice using the online chat thingy (cant find it at moment) and give them your order number. i was sent the wrong item once and i spoak to someone and they were imediately able to sort it out there and then and i was sent the correct product free of charge in a matter of days.

The chat thingy is up during business hours and usually up to about 8pm UK time or so. nd it is the fastest way to return it. Alternatively you can contact them via email or use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/ and send it straight back. You can select that you received faulty item as option there

Speak to LH they are fab they will sort it out x Online help chat thing is a good thing x

contact lovehoney via their livechat or contact me page.

They will more than likely send you out a new one. When ever I've had a faulty bullet, they sent me a new one and said to bin the faulty one. Could the black powder be battery acid leaking?

As it has that in it, they may ask to return it, so they can investigate it further.

HimerusEros wrote:

This isn't the best place to start but I can't find anything to do with faulty products so I'm going to post here and hope a member of the LH team sees it!

My first order arrived today and it included the slimline virbtating buttplug and I couldn't wait to give it a go. The battery compartment is full of this black power and it is almost impossible to turn it on/off without the lid for the battery compartment coming off. While I was writing a review I opened it up again to see if I could get a better look at the powder but couldn't get the last battery out. Then when I was trying to put the lid back on, it just wouldn't have it and shot off across the room. I'm not sure if its just becuase its on the cheaper end and therefore the build quality isnt the best or if its faulty. Its incredibley difficult to either turn it on or off without opening the battery compartment.

Anyone else have similar experiances with this toy? Does it sound faulty? Or am I just being an idiot?

Hi HimerusEros,

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble with your first purchase. Like the lovely forum members suggested, the best thing to do is to contact our Customer Care team using the Liva Chat function located at the top of the page, and speak to them about being sent a replacement product or getting a refund.

:-)