First sex club/party experience

Sounds amazing- really intrigued with the idea of a threesome and sex clubs but never have the confidence to go- let alone find one- I guess you search online for them?!

3 Likes

@Iwill yes it was and at the time and one of my hubs favourite fantasies and still is. In this respect and taking to some close married friends I would suggest it is many husbands fantasy.

8 Likes

@New2 :sweat_smile: Are we such predictable creatures. I dont know why, but it is such an incredibly erotic concept.
Do women feel the same in a male context. I dont get that impression for some reason.

3 Likes

Always wanted to do this but every partner I have been with it’s been a flat out no. Took me ages to even get any of them to have sex toys as part of our relationship. I must be picking the wrong ones :unamused::unamused::unamused:. So glad it worked out for you. Where are you getting all the information and how to get involved as I don’t know where to turn asked a few friends but just get weird or disgusted looks.

2 Likes

You mentioned friends having a threesome. I have been watching Open House on TV and most seem to have problems with 3 sums at the start. How did your friends find it, how it it go for them? @Sophie01

1 Like

Hi really interesting reading through this thread something me and OH have been talking about not to swing but to go to a club to have sexy time in the company of others just building up the courage!
Think Pandora’s in Leeds is looking like we will try.
We would certainly go for a couples only night.
What is the average sort of age you find at a club?

4 Likes

How did you get started? Do you have to pay for swinging websites or is there another way of finding out about this kind of thing?

Google has everything.
Fabswingers .com is free although there is a subscriber fee to give you access to more features.
You don’t really need it but its not expensive if you were to decide to subscribe, only about £6 for a month and its not a subscription that charges you monthly.
If I was still active on it I would subscribe as the features are beneficial to me.
But check it out, there are fees to get into the clubs, the clubs aren’t run by the website but people who do run them arrange party nights on it through you don’t need to be on fab to go. Use google for your closest clubs.

1 Like

This post is quite old now but ive just seen it. Myself & the OH swing. There is no pressure to play in club. If your new to the scene fab swingers is a good place to chat with other like minded friends/break the ice.

1 Like

Really interested in trying one, have found a couple local.They are bdsm ones, I love being dominated but more like being pissed on and being used as a sex slave n being used just for her pleasure as opposed to being hit n whipped

1 Like

Bdsm isn’t just about being hit and whipped. What you’ve described is bdsm.
There are guides in the advice section on the shopping site that’ll give you more information :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

This place 1st timers have to be walked on stage by a lead naked and spanked​:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I can see how you wouldn’t want to do that. Is that a requirement?
You said there are a couple of local ones, are they all the same?

Yea a requirement for 1st timers at that one, rest seem to be the same, one seems pretty cool that you can jus go in chill in a bar kind of room n talk to people first n get a feel for it. Have only seen one site with them on it, I’m sure there is ore but not sure where to look

Have you checked fabswingers and fetlife?

1 Like

Fetlife is one in looking at, will try other one. Have you had much joy off them?”

1 Like

edited by mod

:rofl::rofl: silly rabbit, we’re not allowed to share that info.
I only use Fetlife for research and describing what my partner and I get up to.
My fab profile is hidden, haven’t been on there in months :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Shame, jus for a helping hand more than anything. Iv signed up, looks like takes a while to get settled into the group!