Swinging Clubs

Hi. I'm after some advice/opinions about swinging! I'm female, 25, in a long term relationship with my sexy man. For the past year or so we've discussed going to a swingers club together. We both love the idea as a fantasy, and my other half really wants to try it for real. I'm a bit more reserved about turning the fantasy into reality.

Can anyone give me any idea what swingers clubs are actually like in real life? Are they quite friendly and understanding of first-timers? If we did go I think we'd just observe the first time to get a feel for the place. Is that acceptable in Swingers clubs? Does anyone know of any that have a friendly clientele?! Also has anyone had any bad experiences? I don't think either of us would get that jealous. We just think it'd be a really hot thing to do.

Any points of view, words of encouragement/discouragement appreciated! Thanks xxx

From what I have heard about them, a lot will be heavily populated by lecherous old men looking to get freaky with young women. Though I wouldn't have a clue where to find any, google may be your best bet. If you do have a look on the internet then you'll want to be especially careful as it tends to be full of weirdos and you might end up meeting some of them.

If you do manage to find one then always remember that you have the last word when it comes to doing anything with someone, don't feel that just because you are there that anyone can come up to you and cop a feel.

I think this is my biggest worry that it'll just be full of weirdos! So if anyone does know of a decent place then please let me know!

ive had a few thought about swingers clubs but not sure im ready to go that far but do ahve a lot of thought of bringing a third person into the bedroom my oh says he would love to see me with another girl but dont know if its just a fantasy for him too.

Is it a good idea to play on a fantasy or just leave them as that? i know its not a huge thing for most people but it would be a big step for me and the oh.

Check out this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/322-having-a-threesome/

And maybe consider a toned down version to see what bit appeals and what doesn't. Maybe a lap dancing club is a start?

Good luck!

WandA wrote:

Check out this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/322-having-a-threesome/

And maybe consider a toned down version to see what bit appeals and what doesn't. Maybe a lap dancing club is a start?

Good luck!

May I just apologise. . . . . .Now when I saw the name of this thread and your name as a poster I thought you would have defo posted a step by step guide of how to tee off or how to get out of a bunker.

I am soooo shallow! External MediaExternal Media

SG