First time anal on me

Hi all I just wanna shere with you all this fantastic news last night after work my wife first time going into me. It was just start today arrive our first toy you can all see it in my wish list. We are so excited last few days we only speak and think about it. She was very pleased last night how open I am so we are sure this toys fit perfectly. If somebody has this kind of experience previously hope tell us about it and maybe will like keep tuch with us.

Hi and welcome. , its fantastic the sexual tension waiting for a new toy can be. I think your taking about pegging. Yes its A very new and bonding experience not many men are able to do this for their woman. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

Hi yes I talking about pegging love to be dominated by my wife she doing grate job and enjoying it I think more then me. I told you we just started this trip and I just can't wait to invite new sensetional way to please me.

Its all about your prostate . do some research anatomy and function of your prostate then you will get a better understanding of why it feels so good.

Polish couple wrote:

Hi all I just wanna shere with you all this fantastic news last night after work my wife first time going into me. It was just start today arrive our first toy you can all see it in my wish list. We are so excited last few days we only speak and think about it. She was very pleased last night how open I am so we are sure this toys fit perfectly. If somebody has this kind of experience previously hope tell us about it and maybe will like keep tuch with us.

That's great news! I have tried pegging with a previous partner and I loved it, I can be dominant but do like to have he tables turned. Unfortunately I haven't went that far with my current partner, we have played with a dildo though, so hoping the new year brings new things and we can take our anal play to the next level. Again, congratulations!

What the hells pegging,never heard of it can someone enlighten me.