First time buyer

Could anyone recommend a good toy for a first time buyer? It’s predominantly for my wife, but anything for the both of us is good too,
Thanks.

What does your wife usually enjoy? Clitoral or internal stimulation? Or both? That might help you to decide what to get. If she likes clitoral stimulation, I’d go for a bullet or pebble vibrator, if she likes internal or g-spot stimulation you could look at getting a g-spot vibrator. If it’s her 1st toy, I’d recommend something small and not too powerful because the very powerful toys can be a bit of a surprise if you haven’t used one before! Have a look at some of the guides on the LH website too, they should have some tips on what to try as a first toy.

Some good recommendations already. The bullet is excellent for clit and as already stated is not intimidating. More expensive is the womanizer that gets very good reviews. A wand should also be considered as well. Look at the reviews and if you go for the mains version I believe various attachments are available.

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

The desire and mantric bullets are really cracking. Cant recommend them enough. (A cheaper option is This one. Also excellent but not as rumbly as the other two)

If she prefers something broader (eg likes being rubbed with a palm as opposed to a couple of fingers) the mantric pebble is a really nice one.

Both the mantric and desire ranges are really nice to be honest. Though it does vary so read the reviews

This is a cracking dildo. Cant go wrong with it really.
This glass one is also hugely popular on here.

Theres some really good g spot vibes on the sight. Personally i prefer a g spot vibe+ bullet(etc) to a rabbit. I find rabbits can be a bit finickity for fit. 2 toys is just more versatile for me.

The guys on here swear by fleshlights, and the Quickshot is very popular too

Some lube is also never a bad thing if your using toys. Both sliquid and YES make super lubes, cant recommend them enough. For silicone and other soft plastics like TPE stick with a waterbased one.

Ps. If you have the pennies and she likes having her clit sucked during oral, air pressure toys are amazing.

3 Likes

@Dave5 The toy that opened us up to more toys was a vibrating cock ring. But her favorite and best is the magic wand. It works for her every time. And it works for me as well as I can feel the vibrations as I am inside her.

We use a rechargeable wand, great fun toy for her or you.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-rechargeable-mini-metallic-massage-wand-vibrator/a37806g73479.html

A wand is best if you want to use it on yourself as well as your partner. You can also get extra attachments for both male and female stimulation.

1 Like

For our first purchase we bought the wild weekend couples kit. Took the plunge and experimented with a selection of toys rather than just one and found that we liked things we we would never have tried otherwise.

2 Likes

Another vote here for the wild weekend kit. It was our main starting point and really gives you an idea of what you like most. Or I’d say go for a wand, very versatile bit of kit for exciting both parties. Enjoy and have a great Christmas.

It might be worth checking what your wife’s expectations are? Or are you buying it as a surprise?

If a surprise and first ever toy I’d go for a bullet, cock ring or smaller wand, nothing too intimidating. All those allow for couple play and you both benefit from the purchase.

After making a bad purchase in the past my wife now lets me know what she would like lol.

1 Like

One of our first buys was the LH mains powered wand which is great for me and the husband although my husband tends to use it more than me. The vibrations are really good on this but it is a bit noisy

Can’t go wrong with a vibrating cock ring for your first toy that’s what i did. She won’t find it intimidating and soon as she realises she loves it it will open up conversation leading to the next toy and get her thinking… enjoy…

1 Like

Magic wand, she happy you’ll be happy

1 Like