First time wand user query

I bought that stunning Motörhead wand recently and on day 2 of use it’s occasionally making weird noises and keeps turning itself off while still plugged in... think it’s faulty, or is that normal ? I’ve never had a wand before and I definitely enjoyed day 1 ! I thought I was a convert ready to sing their praises, but... now I’m not so sure ? I could completely understand if I was draining the battery of a cordless one, but... maybe it’s a safety thing and I need to not use it every day ? I haven’t used it on it’s highest settings yet, so I know it’s not like I’ve blown speakers out blasting loud music before warming up, etc. Is this a normal magic wand thing, or a faulty item thing, or a bad brand thing ? :(

I don't have that particular wand but it shouldn't be cutting out. The only thing I can think of (apart from it being faulty) is to check your plug. That wouldn't explain the noises though. You should play it safe and contact Customer Care to see what they say.

EDIT: Though I should ask how long you're using it for before it cuts out? If it's a really extended period it may be overheating.

I love mine but it never just cuts out. Defo customer care. They are fab and have always sorted out any probs i've had x

Thanks for the swift reply ! Honestly I’m always a little hesitant to bother customer service, but if this isn’t what I should be expecting of a wand, I’ll definitely do that. (I would be so embarrassed if I was complaining about something completely normal 🙈). The plug is a little harder to check as it has to be used with an adaptor... maybe it’s a bad adaptor instead ? 🤔 The little crackly pop noises didn’t last long but they came from the vents in the wand’s body, where it kinda looks like a circuit board ? I don’t know computer stuff but now it seems spooky so I think I’ll keep it stored in it’s box until customer service advises. 😣

That does sound like an electrical fault. Customer Care are brilliant and they should sort you out a replacement pretty quickly.

When it comes down to putting potentially faulty electrical equipment on your foof and being zapped (without wanting to be be zapped) I'd be contacting customer service sharpish XD Mains wands are not to be messed with if faulty.

Sounds faulty customer service will help you out, how long have you had it on for as it could of got over heated.

I agree with everyone that it is faulty and you should contact customer care for a replacement. Also wanted to advise you not to plug it in again, I'm worried you could get a big electric shock or it could start a fire! Be careful xx

How did you get on did you sort with customer service?