Wands

Is it usual for your wand to make a loud rattle noise after a month or so?

Like i know the wand is loud but this is now ten times louder it sounds like something is loose in there even though this is impossible as its still working ok.

Is there anything that could be working loose that i need to tighten?

Uh, well to be honest I don't think so. At least my wand has never made any rattleing noises, Maybe you should ask Live chat? They could tell you! :) What wand do you own?

I don't think so :/

I've had mine for a while now and it's never rattled, if you're worried it might be faulty send it back to LH and they'll replace it for you :) I always keep the returns label and as much packaging as I can now just in case xx

Wands are notoriously loud, however, they tend to have the same volume constantly. if your wand sounds different than it did last month, it is possible there is something broken internally.

Ok thanks everyone. I just wanted to consider that this could just be what these toys do before i looked into getting a replacment. But i will still try tightening the screws to see if that helps first.

LilHorror i have the black LH wand :)

Talk to Live Chat. They may well replace it for nothing. :-)

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

MBE, no point playing with any internal mechanisms and risk breaking it - pop onto livechat with us :)

I spoke to live chat and they tol me to send it back and get a replacement :)

Was it the black one? I had the exact same problem with mine. The replacement is fine so far though.