Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand

I was sent a rabbit to test this morning so took the batteries from my Lovehoney Mini Wand and used them in the rabbit for abit, I then went put the batteries back into my Magic Wand and turned it on to check it was working and I was shocked to hear an incredibly loud vibrating noise, i've always said that this one is so quiet I can use it when people are in the house but now it's so loud I can't even use the first setting without worrying about anyone hearing, is it broken? I've no idea whats happened.

Well, mine is a bit noisy... but I don't know if it is that noisy... Perhaps if the sound is different something is wrong indeed? You can contact LH for that and check with them as well.

my boyfriend says its loud and i've never agreed but the sound from it now is ridiculous

Please contact Customer Care pr4wnst4r they will be able to help you with this.

i know sometimes if i have used a quieter toy and then use a toy that is slightly louder ,it does seem that the toy is louder than before, i think that is because you have just used the quieter one first so your ears pick up on it and notice the difference making the second toy louder if that makes sense

it could be the wand may have developed a fault :( so if you think the wand is overly loud and not working as it should or how it was then the best thing would be to do is contact customer care who will help you out xxxx

Alot of the time its the batterys vibrating and making most of the noise , can you try a little bit of blue tac in the battery compartment ? just an idea to try

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i know sometimes if i have used a quieter toy and then use a toy that is slightly louder ,it does seem that the toy is louder than before, i think that is because you have just used the quieter one first so your ears pick up on it and notice the difference making the second toy louder if that makes sense

it could be the wand may have developed a fault :( so if you think the wand is overly loud and not working as it should or how it was then the best thing would be to do is contact customer care who will help you out xxxx

It used to be a low rumbly noise and is now a really fast,loud, high pitched noise. I've spoken to someone on the online chat and have been sent a replacement as it sounds like the wand is faulty. Thanks for your help :) xxxx

i would love to try that toy

how can a toy just pick up a hich pitch noise? i hope that if i ever become a 'sex toy tester' it doesnt do any noises it shouldnt, id be scared of it blowing up inside me lol, althoug id love to be a tester as my OH hasnt got a high sex drive and i have id be worried id love to be a tester.. well..... i NEED to be a 'tester' due to my low funds... it would scare me a bit.... lets hope its just a daft faukt due to batteries or summat lol x

Never enough wrote:

how can a toy just pick up a hich pitch noise? i hope that if i ever become a 'sex toy tester' it doesnt do any noises it shouldnt, id be scared of it blowing up inside me lol, althoug id love to be a tester as my OH hasnt got a high sex drive and i have id be worried id love to be a tester.. well..... i NEED to be a 'tester' due to my low funds... it would scare me a bit.... lets hope its just a daft faukt due to batteries or summat lol x

Hi NE, We have found that most good vibes are a bit noises, has its tone changed?

Never enough wrote:

Hi NE, We have found that most good vibes are a bit noises, has its tone changed?

Never enough wrote:

A toy doesn't just 'pick up' a noise - if the noise changes then there's probably something wrong and that's the indicator of the fault. I'm sure all toys are tried and tested for any technical faults before release, otherwise can you imagine how many people would sue if anything exploded inside someone?!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

can you imagine how many people would sue if anything exploded inside someone?!

I just had the biggest cringe of my life. ow ow ow.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

It used to be a low rumbly noise and is now a really fast,loud, high pitched noise. I've spoken to someone on the online chat and have been sent a replacement as it sounds like the wand is faulty. Thanks for your help :) xxxx

lovehoney are really good, with returns im so glad that they have sorted it for you sweeteness

i recently drowned my wand and they were great with sending me out a replacement :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

lovehoney are really good, with returns im so glad that they have sorted it for you sweeteness

i recently drowned my wand and they were great with sending me out a replacement :)

Was it the same one as mine? I thought it was waterproof? :O

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

it is waterproof ,i think mine was faulty :( the replacement i have seems fine in the water:)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

it is waterproof ,i think mine was faulty :( the replacement i have seems fine in the water:)

I thought so, I always use mine in the shower so was just wondering if thats why it's faulty, ahh thats good :) have 4 things coming from lovehoney tomorrow now, how exciting :D

wooo now that is exciting that sure is a good way to start the week having a lovehoney delivery enjoy your pressies sweetness

It's just going to be awkward explaining to my boyfriends mum why I have 2 boxes being delivered, ''erm its early christmas presents?'' thank you hun :)

pr4wnst4r wrote:

It's just going to be awkward explaining to my boyfriends mum why I have 2 boxes being delivered, ''erm its early christmas presents?'' thank you hun :)

oh i can imagine that would be awkward :(