First time with a cock ring

Ok you lovely people, here’s the thing. Despite being in our mid fifties and married for 13 years, neither me or Mrs G have ever used toys. We have a very vanilla sex life and in an attemt to make it more interesting I bought some bits from LH as stocking fillers. Just some lube and some simple cock rings…https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/cock-ring-sets/p/lovehoney-get-hard-stretchy-silicone-cock-ring-set-3-pack/a32876g58321.html

She was (luckily) amused and we’re going to give them a go later today.

Any top tips to get the most out of them and what our next toy/s could be. Any advice, help and hints would be gratefully received.

1 Like

Simple cock rings, around the base of your penis, should keep you hard even through extended foreplay and may well delay your orgasm too. You may also find that when you do finally orgasm it will last longer than usual.

3 Likes

Don’t expect things will go great first try ,so if it doesn’t go to plan don’t give up,

4 Likes

I’d thoroughly recommend getting her a good vibrator… tell her to have a play on her own to familiarise her self with it and take pressure off her.
When I bought my wife her first , she was a bit alarmed… she now has a collection ( womaniser most recent) , which we both get great fun from.
Tingle gel is also a nice sensation. Rub some on her clit while you are watching TV… She might not let you see the end of the movie.

2 Likes

Hi @MG
I agree with @Iwill on this one, but i would add that communication with missus G is key to ensure she is comfortable with the idea of introducing more toys, have a chat to find out what you both would like to try the most then go from there.
Good luck and enjoy :blush:

4 Likes

A cock ring set was also my husband’s first sex toy after 13 years of marriage :grin: Since you got a 3 pack set in different sizes, you can try wearing them in different ways to find what feels the best…

My husband has this cock ring set and likes wearing one of the rings around the back of his balls and over his penis. Also, a little lube keeps the rings from pulling on pubic hair :+1: Hope you have fun!

2 Likes

You’re never too old to learn new tricks :+1:

I’ve got a couple of rings and enjoy wearing them, although even now they still sometimes take a little effort to get on although I now know the effort is worth it.

I’ve yet to try different positions and definitely going to give that suggestion a try, thanks @PKH :raised_hands:

1 Like