new to toys.

hi my wife is older then me and neither of us has ever played with toys. without scaring her i would like to get one for us to play with but not sure which one and how to go about bringing it up.

any suggestions

cheers

ask if she has any fantasies? If you get on that topic you could mention toys being in one of yours

You could start with a clit vibrator, they are less intimidating than insertables and might open her to the idea of other toys too. :-)

Bullets are not scary x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534

How about offering to use one yourself? I know the first time i shared my personal turn ons with my toys i was panicking that he wont use one himself and would only use it on me. Cockrings are pretty fun for both of you, get her to put it on you (that will help with trust) and she feels the benefits of it too in whatever ways you choose to play :) x

get a bullet. 'Toys' can seem threatening, or like a lot effort, but a bullet is SO easy to slip in to normal sex you barely notice. They're defintely the easiest way to intorduce toy play

A cock ring is a good idea as Tracey said, as you can both enjoy the benefits. However you mention that neither of you have used toys before. How about showing her this site and asking her to have a browse in the lingerie section for Christmas and point out what she likes? If it's a certain type of lingerie you get free toys sometimes and you could point these out and ask her opinion on them.

Alternatively buy her a Lelo Mia (they are on the Deal of the Day today!!) and ask her to experiment with it and send her naughty texts that day. The Mia is the least threatening toy I've ever seen and is not tacky like others. Hope this helps :)

once you start on toys you wont be able to stop, a bit like pringles, once you pop you wont stop lol

enjoy and have fun, if i were you id start with a small bullet vibe and and a vibrating cock ring

rach74 wrote:

once you start on toys you wont be able to stop, a bit like pringles, once you pop you wont stop lol

enjoy and have fun, if i were you id start with a small bullet vibe and and a vibrating cock ring

Thats so true