Our first cock ring...

Hi all, just bought our first cock ring..http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33173...any tips on how i can get this onto my OH package ???

They can be a little difficult at first but it's easier with a little lube :)

They can be a little difficult at first but it's easier with a little lube :)

Lube, lube, patience and more lube. We have no experience with metal cock rings but we found that a little bit of lube makes everything easier when putting on and taking off the stretchy and the adjustable ones we have, I guess it's not different for rigid ones.

It's also easier if the man is shaved down there as well ;)

Try to do it while he's soft, which is much easier said then done we find! As soon as we start putting a cock ring on things start to get firmer!

I personally would have recommended starting with something lighter and more flexible, just to get used to putting cock rings on and wearing them as metal rings are quite heavy and some of the trickiest types to get into the correct position. Lube and patience is essential! Good luck

Many thanks all....also how long can they be worn for ??? would love him to wear it all day..is that safe...

I have 2 metal rings. As said being well groomed can make it easier. A small amount of lube and always put testicles through first. Practise makes perfect and I wear mine every day. I don't recommend wearing it through the night though as the night time erections can become painful. Good luck and enjoy. My OH loves me wearing mine, she says it's like having two lovers as the difference between me wearing it and not is massive.

As I'm a sub I wear mine as a 'collar' so to speak as my job won't allow me to wear anything suitable. I keep thinking about having it engraved.

Fun Loving wrote:

Many thanks all....also how long can they be worn for ??? would love him to wear it all day..is that safe...

Cock rings shouldn't be worn for more than 20/30 minutes at a time without breaks inbetween :)

Great...the thought of him wearing it and no one else knowing will really turn me on...

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Loving wrote:

Cock rings shouldn't be worn for more than 20/30 minutes at a time without breaks inbetween :)

I think this applies to time erect. I wear mine all day and it is very comfortable. I barely know it's on when flaccid. As it's metal it should only apply the pressure when your at your maximum erect state so should not restrict blood flow when flaccid. Trial and error getting one correctly sized but when it is it feels amazing.

They're designed to be put on when soft. Remember the whole point is to restrict the blood flow by putting on pressure so to try squeeze this on an already erect penis is asking for trouble.
Oh and plenty of lube!!

Hi yes lube and also i would have gone for ruber one if you have the tv show sex sent me to er you would know why lol.

Before buying a rigid ring you need to measure the diameter of the area you intend it to go.

Wrap a piece of string around it when relaxed then measure diameter across middle.

Myself I need 2inches and the thought of a 1.75inch steel ring makes me squirm even if I could get it on.

Being shaved deffo helps lol

i use talc rather than lube.. it's less messy 😁

Fun Loving wrote:

Think they only reccomend about 30mins at a time :) I find it can get painful if worn for too long