First World Sex Problems

When your OH is a squirter and she says "You forgot to get me a towel."

When your suitcase storing it all under your bed is now too bulging to fit & now wont close ! 

When your cat runs off with your tickler just when it gets fun!!

When the LH underwear doesnt go to a G cup

OR

The really good toys are too expensive for you 😣

The awkward jump/twist/Olympic acrobatics when he's come inside you, then the naked look/dash/Olympic sprint across the hall to the toilet, all whilst holding your bits!

Having to decide between a weekend away or a really nice new sex toy?

Having to hide hitty toys fast after usage because my cat wants to chew on them 😂

Sxleksaker wrote:

Having to hide hitty toys fast after usage because my cat wants to chew on them 😂

Hahaha I share this issue... One of my cats claimed a flogger! 

Haha same here, my FSOG flogger does not look the same anymore 😂

Lady Ness wrote:

Too far away from the tissue box and you can your partner have to kinda do some weird twister move to try and get to them.

+1 Ahhhh my back

Unsucceasfully trying to find discarded items of clothing combined with the standard "who's turn is it to clean the toys?" discussion

i have too much lube

Haha, sounds like a few of us have issues with cats pinching toys. Little pervs!!

honeybun91 wrote:

When there's so many good toys and lingerie on LH but so little money to buy them with...

+1 on this from Mrs tj, especially difficult in January!

Sxleksaker wrote:

Haha same here, my FSOG flogger does not look the same anymore 😂

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Hahaha I share this issue... One of my cats claimed a flogger!

Now a cat o eight tails...

My 1st world sex problems is time zones - or should I say being in different ones to my OH with our shift patterns ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Saludo0s

https://www.haren.cl

when there is a 2+ inch difference in circumfrence between the medium and the large butt plug

When you’ve been taking intimate pictures of yourself at play and you save them to the wrong folder only to then get a text from a friend that you are sharing far too much.

When a partner introduces a new lube/oil/gel in the heat of the moment and you're wondering whether to ask "Can I read the ingredients list please?" or "Did you check that is cruelty-free?"