First World Sex Problems

When all of your toys are rechargable and dead but you don't want to charge them.

My thoughts when sitting in bed last night... first world problems! What's yours?

too many toys for such a small room and the one I want is in a fancy box hidden away..to get it I'd make a lot of noise and wake everyone up! 🙈🤔🙁

When there's so many good toys and lingerie on LH but so little money to buy them with...

+1 Honeybun!

Cleaning and packing away after a good session, wanting to leave stuff on the bedside but knowing the kids'll ask questions in the morning.

I agree LUC, cleaning up all items after a session is my first world problem.

When a rechargeable toy doesn't flash when it's low on battery and dies just before you orgasm :(

Too far away from the tissue box and you can your partner have to kinda do some weird twister move to try and get to them.

Houses being built with walls which are much too thin to deaden any noise ;) lol x

When your deliveries don't come to your house and you always need to pick them up at the post office 😄

I hate when they make so much noise.

When you have a fully charged E-stim/TENS unit and none of the contact pads stick!

So much beautiful lingerie, a nice collection of toys, and lots of fun ideas, but no one to share them with. :(

Randy101 wrote:

When you have a fully charged E-stim/TENS unit and none of the contact pads stick!

It's less pretty, but get yourself some elastoplasts, or even some body glue. bondage tape might work too

here's mine at the moment:

"Noooo, you can't use that yet, I haven't photographed the box"

When you just want to lie in bed and go to sleep afterwards, but if you're like me, you're always desperate to pee after sex/orgasming.

when your post man leaves your lovehoney package under your blue box!

When your hubby has four days off work so he'll actually be awake rather than falling asleep at 8pm in the evening, you plan a lots of kinky fun/good sex session...... but then you get your monthlies ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Vibrators too loud when guests are in the spare room so have to resort to manual stimulation.

When you have to move your books out of the toy box and into the back of the wardrobe to make room your your new order.