Fishnet fetish, anyone?

Must admit, my biggest turn on is fishnet,s and not just fishnet stockings. I have a thing about the GF bending over just wearing fishnet tights or a bodystocking and boots, and admiring her backside before rubbing my stiff cock all over it. A little bit of submissive behavoiur on her part at the same time doesn't go amiss either!

Does that appeal to anyone else?

It gets my vote of approval here too Naughty Devil. I love those whale nets, with PVC hot pants over the top :)

Fishnets are a definite must. I think I must keep all fishnet makers in business. I go through pairs and pairs a week. Don't ask what i do with them lol

x

now that's just teasing princess!!! what does it matter if they get ripped a little in the course of action!

Tell me more ....

princess_pain wrote:

Fishnets are a definite must. I think I must keep all fishnet makers in business. I go through pairs and pairs a week. Don't ask what i do with them lol

x

What do you do with them?

lol nothing naughty i swear!

princess_pain wrote:

External Media

well if youa re looking for suggestions, let me know, and I can let you have a few!!!External Media

princess_pain wrote:

External Media

Do you do deep sea trawlering then?

External Media

you got it. thats exactly it!

I can't believe my secret is out...

in all honesty my stockings get ripped mostly by my fellas teeth lol or get snagged whilst out and about.

but my fish net tights; which i wear very demurely as a trainee primary teacher get the ankle bits picked and tugged to bits by fiddly children who sit on the carpet with nothing better to do as i read the story. I'm passed caring anymore that on my way home from work i look like a victorian prostitute. i will never understand children's fascination with tights. They are drawn to them like magpies to silver.

I must start wearing boring teacher clothes!

mmmm a teacher in fishnets - any places in your class?

i think i could just about fit you in. But you might have to have a table at the back on your own!

Boring teachers clothes, or fishnet claD Miss, could you really do that PP ( Your PRETTYPOLLY aren't ya)

princess_pain wrote:

i think i could just about fit you in. But you might have to have a table at the back on your own!

I like the sound of that, being fitted in from the back!! refer to the start of the thread, princess lol

lol you found me out.

I could do my worst. You'd have to pretend you were 7 though. :)

age or inches?

PP, me and ND are fighting for your attention, but I would just like to say :-

ME, ME, ME!

lol calm down or i'll keep you both after class!

You can't do that without my Mum's permission, its the rules

cant help but misbehave when fishnets are involved!!

haha when she hears what a naughty boy you've been she'll demand I keep you back everynight.

you've been warned