fishnet tights

I love the look and feel of fishnet if it's warm....if it's cold they seem to make me colder!!

Ax

Fishnets are sexy and I love those fishnet body stockings, hot, hot, hot!!!

SG69 x

those bright coloured fishnet bodystockings look good on black girls. Shocking pink or silver ;-) SG69 x

Has anyone seen the trailer for "NINE" .... penelope cruz et al in fishnets.....woah mamma!

I've got the idea of plae nude fishnet stockings with a black top stuck in my head and really want to get my hands on some!

xxKPxx

I layer mine over tights sometimes - esp if the weave is large! End up tangled up in my toes!

x

I've never worn fishnets before... am going to Erotica and planning on wearing a black dress with my pink and black waist corset over the top, and flat black cute rocketdog shoes... sound like a good outfit to lose my fishnet viginity with?

I've never worn fishnets before... am going to Erotica and planning on wearing a black dress with my pink and black waist corset over the top, and flat black cute rocketdog shoes... sound like a good outfit to lose my fishnet viginity with?

Ahh how exciting! I'm going to erotica tooo!!!! I LOVE rocketdog shoes your outfit sounds awesome!

xxKPxx

ooops, sorry. also, virginity, not viginity :)

heya KittyPurry, maybe we'll meet at the LH stand <grin>

I adore fishnets, but i agree with what some people have said, my legs feel more cold when i wear them in cold weather, but ive not actually tried wearing fishnets over tights, im not the biggest tights fan, i prefer leggings, defo more comfortable, lol xx

Well, if its only tight knit fishnets, with lil holes, its ok, but when its medium or big holes, then im freezing

Morbidia wrote:

I adore fishnets, but i agree with what some people have said, my legs feel more cold when i wear them in cold weather, but ive not actually tried wearing fishnets over tights, im not the biggest tights fan, i prefer leggings, defo more comfortable, lol xx

I agree, I have short legs so tights are uncomfy!!

AA, that is odd, I always feel COLD in any fishnets or wide knit things!

Morbidia, I LOVE your new pic!! STUNNER!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

I agree, I have short legs so tights are uncomfy!!

Morbidia, I LOVE your new pic!! STUNNER!

I have a strong suspicion that no matter how long or short your legs are, tights are uncomfortable because they just are. Who thought that having tightly fitting not-very-stretchy-mesh between the legs and limiting them by having feet in them was ever going to work out comfortably? I think that's just silly. :p The only tights I can wear with any comfort at footless ones, and I don't even bother with them really.

I wear these fishnet stockings:

http://www.nylondreams.co.uk/product.php?xProd=75&xSec=37

I like them because they have a retro-looking seam at the back and nice wide relaxed-fitting tops so my legs don't bulge out around them unattractively.

And I second the droolworthines of Morbidia's current underbust droolfest. :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

All my tights are rather flexible and stretchy, I find them comfy always! Stockings are a bit more of a problem for me as I have hidiously fat thighs and look awful on me, but I have a pair of sooopa sexilicious fishnet stockings that go just over the knee! Complete with cute red bows!

I'm glad somebody finds them comfy, I did think somebody must. :)

I've just misread the title of this thread as "fistnet tights". Hmm ... :p

Lubyanka wrote:

It's your age dear - *passes my bifocals* External Media - I did it earlier reading "wet" instead of "well"!

(*then runs like f*ck*)

JayGee wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

It's your age dear - *passes my bifocals* External Media - I did it earlier reading "wet" instead of "well"!

(*then runs like f*ck*)

Hah, I've got varifocals, I win! (or lose, depending how you look at it [so to speak])

*shakes fist after running JayGee, mutters about the young people nowadays...*

Lubyanka wrote:

Hah, I've got varifocals, I win! (or lose, depending how you look at it [so to speak])

*shakes fist after running JayGee, mutters about the young people nowadays...*

*slows up so Lubyanka can catch me* (I like playing chases)

Oh Madame Lubyanka, you are so sexy without your glasses

(and less of the "young" - I doubt you have a year on meExternal Media)

i love stuff like this! i have a big thing for bodystockings more than anything lol!