fishnet tights

anyone out there find these as much of a turn on as me? especially with heels!

I really want these ones http://www.whatkatiedid.com/fes_php/fes_usr_sto_product_display.php?fes_action=DisplayProduct&fes_prd_id=27&fes_uid=fes_4acce0f3b04e2 coz they ahve seams as well.

WKD! I'd love a pair with a glitter seam if I can get to a rocky horror show, but short of attacking a pair with glitter glue i can't find any!!

x

Fishnet anything is a turn on for me! But I don't ever see anyone wearing it... come on people, where's the fishnet love?!

I like fishnets. Especially with one of the corsets; they feel sexy and if the reaction of OH is anything to go by he agrees with you Naughty.

Hooray! So is fishnet something perceived as 'kinky'? Not that it matters, I'm just curious. By the way Nexas, that's a truly dashing picture!

I like fishnet stockings if I'm feeling naughty. They feel sexy x

LOL. They do! Not really a fan of the tops, although when I owned one I was skinny and almost flat chested so it may have coloured my view..

Fishnets are graet, so much love for them :D I think most people find them a bit on the risque side, which for me just makes them all the sexier ;)

I looooooooove fishnets. Feel amazing on, and make my chubby legs look sexy :P

masterandslave wrote:

I'd love a pair with a glitter seam if I can get to a rocky horror show, but short of attacking a pair with glitter glue i can't find any!!

https://dancewear.co.uk/products/details/&prodid=1007

HeY AA - that is definitely something i wouldnt mind seeing, especially if you like to show off!

Love everyone selses comments as well!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I dunno...I wouldn't like a girl to be completely topless other than fishnet in a club or something LOL

I wouldn't mind! Lol!

HeY AA - that is definitely something i wouldnt mind seeing, especially if you like to show off!

Love everyone selses comments as well!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I dunno...I wouldn't like a girl to be completely topless other than fishnet in a club or something LOL

I wouldn't mind! Lol!

i adore fishnets, i wear them on a day to day basis, not just for special occasions or sex, i tend to wear them with my doc martens and a little skirt, i wear tights on a day to day as opposed to stockings

obviously i wear them with heels and dresses

and i wear them with heels, a thong and a basque or whatever

I wear them when it suits. More often in long skirts than short so the effect would be wasted really!

I just love fishnet tights and stockings as soon as I put them on I get an instant feeling of sexiness, I do think it appeals to the secretary in me especially with my super shiny black shoes, black skirt and a white shirt. oh and not forgetting the glasses but it's the tights that make the outfit!!

I just love fishnet tights and stockings as soon as I put them on I get an instant feeling of sexiness, I do think it appeals to the secretary in me especially with my super shiny black shoes, black skirt and a white shirt. oh and not forgetting the glasses but it's the tights that make the outfit!!

whoops sorry dodgy connection again!!

I love fishnets too. I dont think they go with everything, but in the right context they can be amazing! I own a pair of fishnets with PVC tops, and I love them so much.

I got the WKD ones I mentioned at the weekend and really like them. The seam just makes them even more sexy.