Flashlights

What do you girls think of us guys who use fleshlight so?? Some of the girls in work find it disgusting but some agree that it's no different to you girls using dildos and rabbits etc is it?!? Honest opinions please ladies? X

I think it's a fantastic product for men and that there is nothing wrong with using one! I convinced my OH to get one and he loves it. Nothing disgusting about it at all, no different than a vibrator or dildo.

Some people find sex toys in general disgusting. Their loss!

Considering I was the one who bought my partner his first Fleshlight I definitely don't find it disgusting. As you say, it's no different to a female using toys, it's a positive and pleasurable thing and I really wish the double standard between male and female toy use would disappear!

I'm a pretty open minded person, and generally as long as it's not hurting anyone (and legal) then go for it.

There are a whole array of sex toys for men and women, so go and enjoy whatever you enjoy.

Doesnt offend me!

I have never seen one but have viewed them on here - what is there to be offended by? I think it's great the guys get to have toys too xxx

Nothing wrong with men having their own sex toys , I've got plenty of dildos and vibrators so wouldn't have a problem with my OH using a fleshlight if he wanted to .

Nothing wrong with them! Just don't forget the lube :-)

I wonder if there response was because they hadn't heard of them and didn't really understand what they were.
I don't find anything wrong with them.

whats a fleshlight?

^ They are male masturbators. If you search the site then you'll find them :)

I bought my soon to be ex hubby his but it isn't the reason we're getting divorced lol. Personally I don't see why there should be any difference in men using toys to women using toys.

Nothing wrong with them at all- they're fantastic- actually the best selling male sex toy in the world!

T1702 wrote:

whats a fleshlight?

I shall just leave this here :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/fleshlight/

![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

I love my fleshlight.....especially with the sucker attachment for tiles in the shower!!......gives an amazing powerful orgasm 👌

Bought one after looking it up and checking the reviews. very good, in fact its very very good. only thing i would question is the do you really need to use the fleshlight renewing powder or could you use something else such as baby talc

I've mentioned them to my other half and he doesn't seem to keen but its probably because he hasn't used any solo male toys. I think they are a really good invention!

T1702 wrote:

Bought one after looking it up and checking the reviews. very good, in fact its very very good. only thing i would question is the do you really need to use the fleshlight renewing powder or could you use something else such as baby talc

Not sure about using baby talc, but I use cornflower, bought in Asda for thickening gravy. After use I allow it to air dry and use a non fluff cloth, then apply liberal amounts of cornflower, next time I use it I put the insert into a sink of Luke warm water and this washes away the cornflower, lube it up and ready for use...well worth the bother.

To be honest, the thought of my husband using a fleshlight is a bit of a turn on.

It takes all sorts. :)

Think you probably need to check the rules out.

Your posts are a little graphic CJ1927