flavoured condoms

I've just read this thread right through and you've all answered every question I wanted to ask as well though without anyone to practise on for now

Thank you O A

xxxx T

Tulip wrote:

I've just read this thread right through and you've all answered every question I wanted to ask as well though without anyone to practise on for now

Thank you O A

xxxx T

and thankyou all the same but I'm not looking for volunteers either

Sometimes i wonder if all these items like flavoured condoms and lube all take away good out fashioned fun loving passionate sex!

the Durex strawberry ones arent to bad, but to be honest they all taste pretty rubbery :-/

i think using flaouiverd lube would be the best bet, maybe try some of the lube before your gonna give head incase you dont like the taste of it, and if you do like it and use it i would add only use a small amount as that stuff gets sickly sweet and strong tasting very very quickly.

i think maybe just try kissing his cock with your lips lightly at first when his fresh from a bath/shower. and just build yourlsef up slowing in to giving him BJ.

when i give my partner head i normaly just gently kiss his cock all over then start to open my mouth and kiss/lick/suck his head while i use my hand on his shaft. when his close to cumming i take my mouth away and finish him with my hand. avoiding the cum :-)

Dxx