Lube

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good water based flav lube what DOESN'T get sticky? i currently use the System jo h20,but it is really expensive so maybe one a little bit cheaper.

Ta

For anal or just vaginal?

I like the sliquid lubes, they are lovely, none sticky and some great flavours, they stock them on lovehoney

We use the durex play lubes a little goes along way and they a fairly inexpencive but very slippy. The tingle one is particualy fun to use as a suprise on an unexpecting partner.

@holly Love

Nooooooo not tingle lube lols

It burns me so bad, I can't use any stimulating or tingle stuff :(

I was looking at them sliquid ones lol,are they really good? what ml is it?

Anal and oral =)

boobaloo wrote:

@holly Love

Nooooooo not tingle lube lols

It burns me so bad, I can't use any stimulating or tingle stuff :(

Never had that problem with the tingle lube.

Hellotitty wrote:

I was looking at them sliquid ones lol,are they really good? what ml is it?

Im not sure tbh, but its definitely thick enough for anal, I know cos we have used it for that.

We use Durex 2 in 1 Massage. Tastes OK, is water based and doesn't seem to get sticky. Comes in a good sized squeezy tube (those pump ones annoy me) and is pretty cheap £6.99 for 200ml I think.

It's probably not the thickest lube you'll find but we've used it for anal toying and found it does the job well enough

I have used the durex ones and i found them really sticky =( i might have alook at the sliquid ones,i don't think they are as dear as the other one i bought.Thankyou

Sliquid lubes are my favorite. Other lubes just don't compete with the neutrality and texture of Sliquid lubes.

For anal play we like the Maximus products > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084 or if you want a smaller bottle to start then > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

Sliquid, Tracy Cox and Millenium are my favourites.

On a similar theme, does anyone know if silicone lubes are safe for oral?