Flesh light help Please

I got a glow in the dark fleshlight on offer very good but washed it once in warm water and air dryed.

Now the outter and part of the inner skin is like jelly in that if you touch it it is sticky and like glue not nice.

For the men who have got these do i have problem ?I dont think it should be like this.

There you go then I wish, that should go some way towards helping out, and if it doesn't work well then you have half the ingredients towards a pretty decent sausage roll !!! Good Luck.

TB

Yeah. I had that problem. 40p Cornflour done the trick!

I've never bothered with the corn starch, I nearly always warm my FL in warm water before use. The cornstarch goes manky & lumpy when wet. Once you've got lube on it goes slippy either way so there's no performance benifits.

So I take it should be sticky and glue like after air drying? It was find when i got it none stick justs dont seem wright some how.It was silky smooth when took it out the tube the fist time and warmed it in water.Could have got a packet Jelly instead

I would say it's normal for it to be stick. I have two fleshlights, a Gold one which is sticky & a mocha one which isn't. The Gold one is much softer & a much better feel. I have powdered them up before, it does bring back the new feel, but it doesn't give any internal benifits. It's never been a problem thats bothered me, once it's wet & lubed up for action it's not sticky any more until you shoot your baby batter into it!