Fleshlight for Hubby for Xmas?

Last minute shopping for hubby's Xmas presents and thinking of adding a Fleshlight to the list. He hasn't asked for one but he masturbates plenty and travels a lot so I thought one would be useful! Anyone bought one as a surprise gift before?

Nope but I have a couple of them and think they are fantastic. Also good to have your partner get involved and use them on you.

OH has loads of mastubators and I bought him jenna haze for his birthday which he loved and it's now his favourite, would deffinately recomend

Yep! The first toy I bought for my guy was a Fleshlight. I recommend them, especially the Stamina Training Unit. (Just because this one feels the most intense in our opinion. We have a few Fleshlights)

If your partner has never used toys before, or even thought about it, it might take him a little while to get used to the idea of using one. This happened with my guy. I recommend using it together a few times, to make it a couples experience to enjoy together and help him feel more relaxed about it. Alternatively, he might prefer to use it alone at first, to see how he feels about it.

Things to consider:

Would he find it strange to use an anatomically correct toy? Some fleshlights have vaginal/anal entrances, while others don't. If you are not sure, I recommend going for a non-anatomical model as his first. You can't go wrong then.

If his penis is average, or smaller than average, you could get him a Fleshlight Sex in a Can product. These are made by Fleshlight, but are smaller/more compact in size. If he is big, I would stick to the full size fleshlight products.

Fluffbags wrote:

Yep! The first toy I bought for my guy was a Fleshlight. I recommend them, especially the Stamina Training Unit. (Just because this one feels the most intense in our opinion. We have a few Fleshlights)

If your partner has never used toys before, or even thought about it, it might take him a little while to get used to the idea of using one. This happened with my guy. I recommend using it together a few times, to make it a couples experience to enjoy together and help him feel more relaxed about it. Alternatively, he might prefer to use it alone at first, to see how he feels about it.

Things to consider:

Would he find it strange to use an anatomically correct toy? Some fleshlights have vaginal/anal entrances, while others don't. If you are not sure, I recommend going for a non-anatomical model as his first. You can't go wrong then.

If his penis is average, or smaller than average, you could get him a Fleshlight Sex in a Can product. These are made by Fleshlight, but are smaller/more compact in size. If he is big, I would stick to the full size fleshlight products.

Awesome advice here. My personal preference was a non anatomical one. Also for me it did feel odd in a way using it, even tough I had used dildos in the past. Soon got over it though!

Also I thought, and mentioned in my review of the Fleshlight Flight, that it would be great to use as a couple not only a solo toy.

Just Jenson wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Things to consider:

Awesome advice here. My personal preference was a non anatomical one. Also for me it did feel odd in a way using it, even tough I had used dildos in the past. Soon got over it though!

Also I thought, and mentioned in my review of the Fleshlight Flight, that it would be great to use as a couple not only a solo toy.

Definitely! I reeeeally want to get my partner a see-through Fleshlight, so I can watch him as he moves/orgasms inside the sleeve. There is something really hot about that idea and definitely worth thinking about too, when you are purchasing yours OP.

Sounds like a lucky fella, dont think i'll be finding one of those in my stocking on christmas morn

sarahkitty wrote:

Last minute shopping for hubby's Xmas presents and thinking of adding a Fleshlight to the list. He hasn't asked for one but he masturbates plenty and travels a lot so I thought one would be useful! Anyone bought one as a surprise gift before?

I've bought my boyfriend a stroker for Xmas. He hasn't asked for one either, but we're long distance. I can't tell you if it's a good present or not yet ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I bought my OH a Tenga zen stroker. He loves it and I knew it would appeal to him much more than something realistic looking.

As great as these toys are, and they are great, I'd still rather have a blow job

I bought My o/h 2 of the Stoya Fleshlights he was dropping hints he wanted them for Christmas.

As they are in a 2 for £100 which is a good offer but there was a 25% off code emailed a week or two back which made them a cracking buy.

Sum Sub wrote:

As great as these toys are, and they are great, I'd still rather have a blow job

I agree, but wouldn't be a very satisfied man if I only got them at Christmas! I can understand why people might be looking for something else

Sum Sub wrote:

If it's an either or situation I've made a huge mistake! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) lol!

Well that's sorted then, I like the idea of seeing him cum inside it if we use it together so gone for a see through Fleshlight. Hope he likes it and will see how much use it gets! Next stop some undies for him!