Is it worth getting my hubby a second fleshlight?

Happy Christmas!

I’ve had a couple of glasses of festive cheer this evening and feeling a bit sorry for the husband as he always gets very little at Christmas these days.

He has a fleshlight I got him last year which he’s got a lot of use out of, with me and solo and I was wondering if it’s worth getting him another one. He has "Eva Lover"s lady bits, and was thinking about being a bit naughty and getting him a bumhole one - seeing as he has no chance getting into mine!!

Before I pull the trigger though, can any fellers who have more than one tell me if it’s actually worth it? He has got a wide willy and I’m not sure if all the complicated stuff inside will actually make a difference? I assume they must as they bloody loads of them.

They also do a warmer thing and I suppose I could get that?

Any thanks! Happy wanking!

4 Likes

Happy holidays to you and I applaud you for thinking of your husband’s pleasure.

If he enjoys the fleshlight he has already, I can say that buying him another one is a great thoughtful gift and definitely worth it.

A second fleshlight is a great addition as the sleeves all have different textures and levels of tightness. As such this can give different stimulation and a different masturbation experience for him vs getting so used to one feeling of stimulation with just the one toy.

If you are thinking of getting a bumhole sleeve, I recommend the Maitland ward tight chick. Nice tight opening and feels good however results may differ.

I recommend you google the “fleshassist” website as it’s a wealth of info and reviews on various fleshlight models. Provides a cutaway showing the texture of various sleeves.

Maybe look at it with your husband and see what he likes and jump on lovehoney to purchase. Just note that not all sleeves may be available from Lovehoney.

Happy searching and a have a sexy new year.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Just looked at flesh assist (which is a mental name by the way!!) and bloody hell there’s a lot to it! Who’d have known that dicks could be so discerning!! Wondering now what my cross section would be ahahaha!

We got him a quick shot one a while ago and it was too tight but that was basically the case. Shame we can’t try them out really. Not sure “try before you buy” would work though.

I’ll have a look at that Maitland Ward one. Thanks!

Honestly twice is enough. He had his fun and now I like to be able to sit down!!

Lol. No problem glad to help. If your husband is on the thicker side, a tighter sleeve may not be the best choice. Hard to say as everyone has different preferences. Just something to keep in mind. Cheers

1 Like

That’s him in the doghouse, he should of been kinder to you then he could still have his bum fun :joy::joy:

Personally, I have a couple and I don’t think that the different textures make much of a difference. They’re almost indistinguishable. The biggest differences, in my opinion, are the tightness and some of them have bits that go really tight

Interesting but I have a different take. I am a Flesh Light user and find being able to get rid of using hands ups the orgasm big time rather than the specific model. There is a pillow thing you can put one in and a suction cup thingie. I can’t vouche for either. I use a quick clamp on the edge of a table which works fine and the height is perfect. My wife could explain it better given she studies brains, but by removing the hands, you are separating from the brain somehow and the pleasure goes way up.

I think it’s a wonderful gift idea! I own 5 fleshlights and 1 quick shot. I love using different ones on different days, the textures make a difference and also guys are visual so even being able to be entering different looking beautiful pussies is stimulating.
If he’s larger/ wider, i wouldn’t recommend the butt fleshlight - in my experience you actually feel less of everything the tighter it is

I own a Flesh Light and love it but I have also read many discussions claiming the different textures didn’t make a difference. You are saying they feel different? If so, how do you choose what to use any given day? Just curious because if there is something extra to be had I will put out the money. Just so far not sold on extras.

I love using different ones on different days, the textures make a difference and also guys are visual so even being able to be entering different looking beautiful pussies is stimulatingis
[/quote]

@be3169 So I think easiest way for me to explain is to say which ones i have and how they feel different. Look up the cross sections for each one and it’ll probably help make sense of what I’m describing.

Nina hartley (mini lotus texture) - this feels like you’re ‘popping’ through each ‘lotus’ which feels lovely. Its one of my looser fleshlights and the entry is also loose and open.

Alina lopez (rose texture) - very tight pussy opening which looks really sexy, and the first few “rings” are tight and quite stimulating, then it goes into a similar texture to the rose and depending on your length your head will go in and out of the first one or two.

Autumn falls (cream texture) - this one is my favourite - its got a nice tight pop just after entering her and then as you go in its either the bubbles or the lattice section (cant tell) that really stimulates the head. Its not as tight as the Alina Lopez one but tighter than the nina hartley one. Like goldilocks, i find this one ‘just right’. Gorgeous pussy as well

Emily willis (squirt texture) - i got this as a limited edition ice fleshlight (i.e. its see-thru). The material of the ice fleshlight feels a bit different to standard fleshlights so in that way its already different. It kind of feels softer. Haven’t had it long enough or used it enough to tell you more about it though.

Kissa sins (sinner texture) - this is my only butt fleshlight, its quite tight from entry all the way through. I thought I’d really like the tightness but the overall sensation was underwhelming. Like i said in my first post, the tightness actually leads to me feeling the texture differences less. I think its because as the sleeve stretches out around you it all becomes a bit smoother.

Hopefully that helps!

P.s. if you’re looking for more toys and variety with your play and are open to ones besides fleshlight, then my absolute favourite toy of all time is the Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu (it always seems to go out of stock quickly, so take that as a good sign :wink: ). Only downside of its is that it doesnt have a case. I love masturbating hands-free (like fleshlight shower mount), so with this one the only way to do it hands free is to put it down on a pillow and use it in missionary (or have your wife or gf use it on you :wink: )
But the material, and the difference in texture and firmness between the inside and outside of the toy makes it feel more realistic and orgasmic!

That’s so thoughtful :smiling_face: Even he couldn’t feel a big difference (between the texture in his first fleshlight and a second), it’d probably still be exciting for him to have a new one and to be able to choose between them! My husband only has two fleshlights, both with neutral openings (not a vagina or butt), but he recently tried a single use deep throat stroker and could feel a difference :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hope you find something fun for him!

Hey @TheSledge Have you considered getting your OH something different?

I bought this from LH a couple of years ago TENGA Flip Zero Luxury Male Masturbator - Lovehoney UK

and can highly recommend it. It’s the best sleeve product I’ve ever tried and my OH loves using it on me to get me warmed up :wink:

We’re now onto our 2nd one after wearing out the first one :grin:

Good Luck
:sunglasses:

Does one need more than one masturbation device? Does it make a difference? Am I missing out on something here? I don’t want to throw stupid money at these devices unless there is more happiness to be had. Will spend bucks for orgasms.

Yes get him one! :joy: only my opinion but I think they are great to use on him we love using flashlights/strokers

So a little update after a glass of wine (or 2).

I got him the bumhole of Sky Bri and in a moment of madness also got him the vag of Ana Foxxx. I figured that variety is the spice of life. Dirty bugger likes them all. Has bloody orgies while I am out with the girls. The bumhole one is a bit werid if you ask me but he likes it. haha

1 Like

The Fleshlights are a little pricey but really the next best thing to real sex.