fleshlight

hi all

I have had my first fleshlight for a good few years still very good.

i havent used it for ages,got it back out run some hot water though it and left it to dry, thats when i noticed it smelt of stale water. i brought the proper fleshliight cleaner which seem to make it like new and smell nice.

but when i got it back out to put the renewing powder over the sleeve the stale water smell had returned, i have put the powder on the sleeve and going to look at it tomorrow.

just wondering if there was anything else i can do?

i know you cant use soap to clean it, but not sure what else i can do.

any ideas please.

I don't really know what you mean by stale water but I assume that that means it smells mouldy. I'd flip it inside out and see what's going on.

Fleshlights are very porous and if anything was left on it when it was put away it could have been absorbed and created an environment for bacteria and moulds to grow.

Oh, and fleshlight renew powder is basically corn flour. It's used to reduce the stickiness of the matieral after washing, so it doesn't do much for the life of your toy as far as i'm aware.

cool thanks for the reply,have joined the fleshlight forum and have found what i need to get and do to get rid of the smell.

bb1137 wrote:

cool thanks for the reply,have joined the fleshlight forum and have found what i need to get and do to get rid of the smell.

OOoo, do share the tips - would be great to add the info for our customers as well.

monstergeeza wrote:

I use lemon juice on mine, then clean again, removes the smell and I know its clean.

Thanks for sharing

have some info, best thing to clean a fleshight with after u have flushed it though with running water, close one end of the inner sleeve and poor some rubbing alcohol into it and close off other end and swich it around empty out and then leave to air dry.

have ordered the alcohol just waiting for it to turn up