Fleshlights

Just after a bit of serious advice...

I recently purchased a fleshlight but still live with parents, so i have to wait until they're out to use it (due to cleaning etc), which seems to be very rare.

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to use it whilst they're still in but maintaining discression?

Don't make too much noise 😊
Clean when they've gone to bed and dry somewhere discreet in your room.
Have fun!

Bobbaford wrote:

Don't make too much noise 😊
Clean when they've gone to bed and dry somewhere discreet in your room.
Have fun!

I second this. I used to live at home with my parents and used to use all manner of anal toys etc. Maybe use and clean them in the bathroom?

You could use it in the shower and wash it there when you are done and let it dry in there whilst you do too? :)

These are all really good suggestions, I really appreciate it! I've thought about the shower etc but I'd have to carry it to and from the bathroom... I guess I could just hide it in my towel ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

what i do which might help you is to use your toy in the bathroom if you are going in the bathroom to have a bath/shower/wash your hair take your toy along you can use and clean it discreetly in there

Thank you all for the response!

I might get straight to it! ha :)

Get yourself a shower bag but secretly it's a toy bag! Good disguise. No harm in popping your shower gel in their too. Double win then so your family won't use your shower gel AND they won't see your toys!!

What a great idea never know!!

Never know wrote:

Get yourself a shower bag but secretly it's a toy bag! Good disguise. No harm in popping your shower gel in their too. Double win then so your family won't use your shower gel AND they won't see your toys!!

Brilliant suggestion !

Why thank you ⭐️

Have you tried turning it inside out to dry it quicker?

Drying inside out is how I do mine.
Also you could go posh and Wear a condom. Something to catch the mess and a water based lube will probably need less care - although don't quote me on that

My boyfriend had one when he lived at home with his parents. I don't think he had a problem using it discretley and just cleaning it while they were out the house.

I can't believe how helpful everyone has been!

I was half expecting stupid answers haha

Really appreciate it! Thanks