anyone ever found your fleshlight/tenga and...

managed to open it to discover what it really is?

is someone finding your item and knowing what it is a problem for anyone with male toys?

LoveHoney - Bot recommends:

Hiding toys from your parents

Hiding them from the kids

Anyone ever found your sex toys?

If this is part of your market research for a product you're hoping to develop, we'd probably recommend keeping it on the down-low.

For the same reasons we can't say much about the Design A Sex Toy competition winner, we'd suggest keeping research, designs and information fairly secretive as other sex toy companies are watching the site and are well-documented for stealing ideas - from LoveHoney and other people!

It might be best to put these kinds of questions in a Wufoo survey on a private blog, then invite interested 'guinea pigs' to take part and give you their advice. A lot of big companies do market research like this and it allows you to keep your findings a secret until the big launch!

Why thanks for the advice! so far i've only been asking questions that i assume (lol assumption is the mother of all...) people already know the answer to! i'm a little behind with the current knowledge lol!

however i will stop asking questions as it never occured to me how rude i was being!

i've kinda got used to the forums being a hang-out and kinda forgot that my actions might affect LH!

@designdude I have bump one of them threads go take a look dude :D

Yeh I know how you feel its a mission trying to hiode them away from people but its just finding a good place and keeping it hidden thats key.

I also left mine out a few times, i keep telling my kids it's a air freshner lol. We do have some strange ones we use so i can get away with it for now.

My stash of vibrators and couple toys have been found by my parents before but that's not so bad. The Fleshlight is however very well hidden so as to avoid the whole stigma attached with male sex toys I might have to face leaving it in a more open area.

m3nf wrote: I also left mine out a few times, i keep telling my kids it's a air freshner lol. We do have some strange ones we use so i can get away with it for now.

That's fine until you catch them trying to use it in the bathroom one day! lol!

x

masterandslave wrote:

m3nf wrote: I also left mine out a few times, i keep telling my kids it's a air freshner lol. We do have some strange ones we use so i can get away with it for now.

That's fine until you catch them trying to use it in the bathroom one day! lol!

x

"Dadddddiiieeeeee.... It doesn't smell piney fresh!"

Haha, what a horrible image you got into my head WandA!

Muz333 wrote:

Haha, what a horrible image you got into my head WandA! External Media

You can make it an even more convincing air freshener with flavoured lube!

it's not that, it's the thought of a child smelling your sex toy that's cringe worthy.

Lol. I'd love to see my oh's parents faces if they stumbled across the fleshlight by accident. It's fine until they open it expecting a bright light to come shining out x

Yes that's the problem you risk when making these casings too 'life like' same thing goes if you use a pencil case for condoms and leave it on the side, fine until your sister decides she wants to borrow a pen

x

Pretty close times lots of times mum found it once had to make a great excuse and pry it off